Wi-Fi Trades BlueKiKatana's "My Player" thread

BlueKiKatana

Aspiring Trainer
       Welcome to BlueKiKatana's player thread!
Everything I have is 100% legit (not hacked) . So please, I expect the same in return.

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code(s):
0086 8807 5668 (US version)
3866 4477 8340 (Jap version)
AIM: BlueKiKatana or MoonWaterDrifter (check both)
Contact Time: Evening hours or early morning, anytime around 6pm-3am Pacific (Los Angeles time).

Just contact me here with your offer (or through PM) and I will get back to you.

My Pokemon for Trade:

Shinies for trade:
Groudon
Steelix
Seviper
Vileplume
Abra/Alakazam
Machop/Machamp
Marill/Azumarill
Magikarp/Gyarados
Trapinch/Flygon
Zubat/Golbat/Crobat
Pelipper
Dustox
Voltorb/Electrode
Swellow/Tailow
Zigzagoon/Linoone
Sharpedo
Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking

Legendaries/Event Pokemon for trade
Mew (modest)
Jirachi (modest)
Celebi (bold is the best of them)
Deoxies (lonely)
Latios (Modest)
Ho-oh (Timid, Adamant)
Lugia (Adamant)
Groudon (Adamant)
Kyogre (modest,timid)
Mewtwo (modest, mild, adamant)

Misc Pokemon for trade:
All 3 D/P starters (can be eggs)
All 1-3rd gen starters
All the Fossils
All 386 from the ADV gen
Phione
Eevees any nature
Ditto of every nature (from Emerald)
Smeargle
Driftloon
Stunky
Gible
Larvitar
Hippopotas
Snover
Shellos in blue
Combee (F)
Skoropi
Aipom
Chatot
Croagunk

Items for trade (Can clone)
Lucky Egg
PP Max
Master Ball
Life Orb
Choice Band
Leftovers
Lum Berry
Everstone
Electrizer
Magmarizer
Magnifying Glass
Wisdom Glasses
Macho Brace
Power Bracer (ATK)
Power Ankle (SPD)
TM Grassrope
TM Roost
TM Stealth Rock
TM Stone Edge

---------------------------

What I'm looking for:
Manaphy
Spiritomb
Black Sludge
Beautiful Skin
Expert Belt
Focus Sash
Power Weight
Power Belt
Seismic Toss TM
Explosion TM
Thunderwave TM
Ditto's (with 28+ IVs in more than one stat)
Shiny Pokemon

Note:
Everything on my list that I trade is either cloned or bred. I accept cloned Pokemon that are legit, and I accept borrowing an item to clone it then sending it back.

Hm. That Lonely deoxys of yours...would you trade it with me? I have a variety of Pokemon that you may be willing to trade it for.

I have some Pokemon with beneficial natures, such as a Lonely Mudkip (with Dig, sorry) a jolly Elekid, (Has Psychic!) a Lonely Cubone and more. They are all level 5 (highly useful for training from scratch.)

Or, I have some shinies if you would like them.

Wingull lv. 27, Modest
Azumarill lv. 27, Serious
Lotad lv. 16 Modest
Seviper lv. 48 Bashful

There is a problem however. I won't be able to trade them with you for a while, so if you do agree to trade with me, could you put the Deoxys on hold? Thanks very much. I don't know when Pearl comes out in England, but I will have Diamond (frmo America) on Tuesday, so I will need a little time to get the National Dex and test Pal Park. ;)

Thanks!

I've got in shiny: (will be cloned)
Mightyena
Altaria
Rayquazza (can't change name sorry)
I would like:
Magikarp & Gyarados.
Steelix

ill trade spiritbomb for a shiny or legandry, pm me or post in my thread what youre willing to trade for it

The Obsidian Wolf,
Do you have Emerald? If so I would like to trade my Deoxies for a clone of your shiny Dragonite. Either that or your Lotad, I prefer the Dragonite, but just let me know if you can do it. I'll save one for you if you can.

Light Venusaur,
I would like Altaria, Rayquaza, and Mightyena for Magikarp, Gyarados and Steelix, that sounds like a good trade. I just used my Pal park this morning though, so I can be ready with those Pokemon you want by Tuesday at 6pm pst or any other time later that night, would that be good for you?

Mewtwo2,
That sounds cool, I really want a Spiritomb, I will PM you and post in your thread about the trade.

Sadly, I don't have a shiny Dragonite. It is listed with the other three Pokemon that are shiny, but it isn't shiny as well. Sorry. Also, I have asked for it from someone else, sorry. (I really should go and check...:p)

Sorry about that, I'll make you a new offer:

My Shiny Lotad (MOdest) for that rather nice looking Modest Mewtwo you have. Again, I won't be able to trade it terribly soon, since I will be getting the game tomorrow, but perhaps if you could reserve it for me...? Thanks.

I need a chimchar and a turtwig. I have almost all itemd. I'll trade you a few for english versions of chimchar and turtwig.

please I want shiny groudon and shiny abra here is the link to my thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=14366 post there if you find something interesting please I must have that groudon

The Obsidian Wolf,
Sure that's no problem then. I will trade my Modest Mewtwo to you for your shiny Ludicolo (Mewtwo is EV, IV trained too). Just let me know a day in advance when you would like to trade exactly.

Circe,
Do you have any of these items?
Reaper Cloth
Damp Rock
TM swordsdance
TM explosion
Choice Scarf

If so, I will trade you eggs of Turtwig and Chimchar for any of those items. I can also clone an item and send it back if you prefer that too.

light manaphy,
I'd like some pokes of yours. I posted in your thread! Check it out :).

Well you'll need to wait as english D/P has arrived on Australian shores.
(Unless I trade one of my friends shiny Mightyena's. to you)

Alright, Light Venusaur,
Just let me know a day in advance when you're ready.

Everyone else,
Updated my want list and my available items

I have a shiny nidoran male. and a shiny gengar. legit.

could i get a shiny groudon and a shiny tailow. for them. pleease.

I dont have any pokemon you wish but is there any other pokemon you wish to trade for Mew Jirachi Celebi Deoxies Latios Ho-oh Lugia Kyogre

Mewtwo2 said:
I dont have any pokemon you wish but is there any other pokemon you wish to trade for Mew Jirachi Celebi Deoxies Latios Ho-oh Lugia Kyogre

You don't have a Spiritomb anymore Mewtwo? You said you had one from what I remember when you first made your thread. I still need one. Right now I'm training for a tournament, so I don't really need shinies within the next week, but I am still looking for many items.

Updated tradable and wanted items.

Hey, I really need these from you:

Driftloon
Skoropi
Aipom
Croagunk

What would you liek in return. I have bnoth fossil Pokemon, and Phione. Phione is rare so I would want 2 for him.

Circe. said:
Hey, I really need these from you:

Driftloon
Skoropi
Aipom
Croagunk

What would you liek in return.  I have bnoth fossil Pokemon, and Phione.  Phione is rare so I would want 2 for him.

Which of those two would you like the most?

If you have a Carnivine that be cool for one of them. Also any Ditto's or Hippopotas.
If you don't have those it's fine, I just really need Phione :cool:. Want to meet on Wi-Fi one hour from now? I have to breed still, so I won't be ready till then. Meaning it's 1:26 pacific time right now, want to meet at 2:26-2:40?

I have a Carnivine and a Hippopotas.  One hour would be great.  Bring all four of them with you and I'll bring the three and an extra to get Phione.

Name: Trevor
FC: 2577 9586 9734

What version will you be on... US or Jap?

Back