Wi-Fi Trades Blue's Poke-shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Blue's Poke-shop 2.0. More Black and White trades available.

I only want to trade it for other 5th gen shinies, sorry.

Two things: Your thread is very neat!
Second; CML for these three.

Shiny Audino - Timid Japanese
Shiny Blitzle - Rash Japanese
Shiny Pokabu - Modest

Hey, I'm really interested in the Legendary Beasts, a Celebi and some of the previous gen starters, but it looks like you're pretty well set up and don't really want anything other than some legendaries. I have a shiny Woobat untrained, but other than that, I don't really have anything spectacular.

@bluesummer im new to the forum but all i actually need is a ditto maybe :/ i planned on obtaining everything else through mass trading but if u dont mind i might have a few request msg me if u would like to help me or respond here ty

Lillipup - will look.

Sage - I want that shiny Woobat.@___@ I'll be happy to trade you a legendary beast or Celebi for it. (or starters from gens 1 - 4)

DM - do you have any of the Solosis line? I need one for Pokedex data, and I'll be happy to trade you a Ditto for it. If it's for 4th gen I don't mind trading it for something random since I have pretty much everything I want already.

@Blue - I'd love to swap for a Celebi. My FC for White is 0819-3283-5500, trainer name is James.

Lillipup - see PM.

Sage - sure. I have a big cloning job that i'm doing for someone on another forum (25... X__X) but I'll trade with you right after I finish.

Bluesummers said:
Sage - sure. I have a big cloning job that i'm doing for someone on another forum (25... X__X) but I'll trade with you right after I finish.

No problem, i'll be checking back every now and then today, so just update when you're ready.

I saw you were looking for a solosis for your pokedex.
I'm interested in a free extrasensory Zoura, and any Timid GMSTP Celebi you may have.
I understand that a solosis isn't enough for what I want, so please CML.

I want to see is DM has one since I do not like people stealing another person's trade, even if it isn't agreed to.

Sage - almost done. Is there a particular nature of Celebi that you want? I have most natures available.

Timid would be great if possible. Are you just cloning with trading through the GTS and not saving? Doesn't matter to me, but I was just wondering.

No problem at all. If he doesn't have one, then my offer stands. If he has one, I'll post another request later.

Sage - cloning is done via flashcart. It's much safer and easy to do.

My FC is 5372 0008 0347.

Trainer name doesn't matter. Usually you just put the username so you know exactly who you're trading with (that's what I do).

When I try to add a new friend to FC, it asks for the trainer's name. Sorry, this is my first trade not using the union room.

Ok, I'm inside. Thanks for helping me set this up, it's a lot easier when you have someone guiding you through it.

It's not difficult at all. I had to learn what to do in initially Japanese though.XD

Edit: thanks for the trade.

Also, just letting you know that the Celebi is legit despite the ID being 02271. It was on the distrobution cart that had the three shiny beasts, but this one wasn't used since Gamestop bumped the distrobution start up by a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back