Wi-Fi Trades Bluesummer's Shop. With a really unupdated OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Bluesummer's Shop. Shinies, events, etc.

Bump. Updated with a bunch of new shinies in the English Platinum version section, a couple new shinies in the Korean shiny section, and a few new Pokemon in the Pokewalker section.

Brave shiny Shinx? And also the JP Rayquaza, and if you have any Ralts, that too. I trade only on Sundays, 1-5pm Midwest time. That is the only time I have Wi-Fi.

~SS

What is your offer? I'm not going to agree to a trade where I have absolutely no idea what I'm getting in return.

Hey, I was wondering if I could have some japenese shinies from your free shiny givaway.

I forgot I had that giveaway note. I don't have any in my Japanese Platinum game anymore because people on another forum took them all already. Sorry.

I will soon have Dratini, and randomness like my special Pichu with Toxic and Volt Tackle, and Happiny with Toxic, or some Croagunk with Dark Pulse. Those are my bred ones. If you want something else, tell me.

~SS

do you have the event arceus? and a kyogre i dont care if theyre cloned
i have red gyrados ho-oh lugia articuno moltres and some other legendarys

Shiny Shinx - Shinies are usually traded for other shinies or events, and nothing else. I'm going to stick with that.

ss fan - I don't accept hacks or trained Pokemon, sorry.

420 - did you read any part of my list? Does it state I have an Arceus somewhere? And if you want an event Arceus I will want a shiny or other event for it.

For a Japanese Rayquaza I'm not too fussed about trading it. If you want a non-shiny Ralts I can clone one I have and give it to you for free.

ss fan - the "IMPORTANT!" section is there for a reason.

Updated with a new section: RNG Egg move breeding.:) Check it out if you're interested in egg move shinies.

cml for a hg kyogre if you have one
it has to be from the embedded tower

I don't see anything I'd like from your thread, sorry.

I do not trade for T shinies. I can obtain them easily enough and I have too many of them.

Do you have any Mew, Mewtwo?

I have some pokes of Coliseum e XD, maybe do you wanna trade some for one Arceus...

Let me know!

You need to tell me which Pokemon you have, which are UT and which are BT < 1 level, and their natures for me to even consider trading for any of them.

what would u want for the rioulu and shiny pachirisu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back