Wi-Fi Trades Bluesummer's Shop. With a really unupdated OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Bluesummer's Shop. Shinies, events, etc.

Ok, well I'm interested in your Ranger Heatran, PKLATMAN Jirachi, and Korean Shinies

I have these to offer:
All Crown Beasts, Goon's Scizor, World08 Lucario, World09 Weavile, Festa Electabuzz (Electivire), Baba Flygon, Hayley Ponyta, 10Aniv Absol, Golgo Octillery, PokePark05 Surskit, ALAMOS Darkrai, Gamestop Pichu, TRU Arceus, and Hayley Finneon.

I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for so I just listed some that I have. If you are looking for any particular events, please tell me so I can see what I have.

I'm not looking for DS events. Mostly shinies now. Especially shiny legends.

Ohh haha whoops xD

The UT shinies I have are:

Uxie, Bidoof, Deoxys, Pichu, Medicham, Golduck, Magby, Cresselia (Jap and rare candied once), Charmander, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Chimchar, Torchic, and Piplup

Although these shinies are probably not worth a Korean Shiny or the events I mentioned : /

Bluesummers said:
Snorlax - two common Pokewalker Pokemon are not worth three shinies. They'd only be good for legendaries or pokedex fillers, or their equivalent of a different pokewalker pokemon

Once again, wasn't sure how the trading/value is decided...since they aren't worth the value of the shinies, I'm kinda interested in Regice and Registeel (non-foreign).

Also, Lugia and Ho-Oh from HG/SS (the lvl 70 ones from late game)...are they worth shinies?

RV - nature and ID of Uxie please? And I'll get to RNG breeding a Smeargle tomorrow.

Snorlax - ok for the Pokewalker-Regi trade. And no; legends are worth other legends or common Pokewalker mons.

Blast - I RNGed you a shiny Treecko.

I don't know if I saw it on ur list, but do you have a ToysRUs Arceus? From the US?

Bluesummers said:
RV - nature and ID of Uxie please? And I'll get to RNG breeding a Smeargle tomorrow.

Snorlax - ok for the Pokewalker-Regi trade. And no; legends are worth other legends or common Pokewalker mons.

Blast - I RNGed you a shiny Treecko.

Ok...kinda figured that about the shinies. Also, are things like Jirachis and all more valuable than legends...or are they considered legends?

And finally, think I could get a shiny RNG egg (anything but a grass type if possible)?

Thanks in advance for your time...

Snorlax101

Boddy - I have a lot of TRU Arceus.

Snorlax - from least valuable to most valuable...

non-specials < common pokewalker/legends < uncommon pokewalker/UT foreign legends/some shinies < rare pokewalker/shiny legends/most events < few events

And I'll have to RNG it when I have time.

I have a ut ho oh, but by crown beasts do you mean the ones that make the event on black+white activate? if so, ill give you my ho oh, (lv70) from soulsilver for any one of the beasts, and also clone the beast and give a copy to you.

RV - I guess I can take a chance with the Uxie.

Aj - well, yeah. And I guess I could offer up one for a Ho-oh since I'm getting rid of the ones in my game anyhow.

So thing Is I'm at a friends house on his computer so I can't trade now. I can trade tommorow at this time though.

ok i can trade now. what time would you like to trade? my fc is 146303268411 so you know.

Would you trade your Ranger Heatran for my Shiny Uxie?

Or is my Uxie not worth an event?

Aj - oh yeah. Bad memory brought to you by multiple forums and horrible job. I have a lot of trades to do tonight to catch up with about a week of poorly-timed work hours, so I'll contact you when I'm ready to trade.

RV - that'd be fine.

I have a 4:4 trade to do, so estimate to go on Wifi in ~5 minutes. Use 2493 1752 0005.

ok. hey just 1 quick thing i remembered that I accidentally killed 1 pokemon with ho oh is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back