Bombirdier ex, Mantyke, Yveltal, Gorgeous Mantle Revealed from “Raging Surf!”

Bombirdier is interesting. Ashame it has to stay on the fie- wait it has a built in method of getting off the board and it's universal for just about every deck? S-Tier card.

Mantyke is interesting. Don't know if a prize card is worth that much HP but to each their own.

Another Yveltal for me to collect, yay.

Gorgeous Mantle is inverted Hero's Medal, but that means with this tool Wigglytuff ex has a maximum of 450 health for 3 prizes. Broken.
"If the Pokémon this card is attached to does not have a Rule Box"

Bombirdier is interesting. Ashame it has to stay on the fie- wait it has a built in method of getting off the board and it's universal for just about every deck? S-Tier card.

Mantyke is interesting. Don't know if a prize card is worth that much HP but to each their own.

Gorgeous Mantle is inverted Hero's Medal, but that means with this tool Wigglytuff ex has a maximum of 450 health for 3 prizes. Broken.
No rule box Pokémon for mantle. The wigglytuff dream unfortunately is no more

Can't be on rulebox

Back