Boomerang Energy from “Crimson Haze!”

We've got them in the first sets of SWSH actually

They did that with SWSH. It was great to use them. They notably missed the fairy type. Even though they weren't making new ones by that point, they were still very much standard. The most annoying ones were Fire and Steel. Fire gave an extra 20 hp to the holder and it was stackable, metal removed weakness witch made centiskortch v zacian matchups a NIGHTMARE

That’s true, but I want them again. ?

I doubt we're getting any type-specific special energies before Lugia VSTAR rotates.
That’s a very good point.

We need a Twin Energy kind of reprint, just update the text so you can't use it on ex's or any other multi-prizer in the future.
Golisopod-ex: "Am I a joke to you?"
I think you'd have to use Pokemon GO Blastoise to charge up 2 Golisopods. [W][C][C] is a pretty awkward attack cost, and Blastoise can even search out special energy with it's ability, which is pretty insane.

We need a Twin Energy kind of reprint, just update the text so you can't use it on ex's or any other multi-prizer in the future.

I think you'd have to use Pokemon GO Blastoise to charge up 2 Golisopods. [W][C][C] is a pretty awkward attack cost, and Blastoise can even search out special energy with it's ability, which is pretty insane.
Not at the expense of losing the turn and risking the Energy.

Back