Booster Pack Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
My local store was selling all Pokemon booster packs for $3.41 (including tax) on a sale. I'm really curious to know: how many of you guys in America have bought DP-on packs for $3 or less in a store?

I haven't been able to. Most packs around here are $4-5 each.

Wow, I must've dropped in at the right time...

No one has a lower price?

i once found mt boosters on sale for $2.99 at target . the next best price i found them for was $3.79 . regular is always $4 though.

At my local store boosters cost $5 for 2 packs and you can only buy them in increments of 2. So $2.50 a pack, but thats only on packs before LA. The newest packs are always $3 a pack. Also, my store doesn't charge tax if your a patron.

Here in the UK you're looking at about $5.00 as an average price. Cheapest I've seen is about $4.50, and most expensive about $7.50 per pack.

The ones I buy are $4.08. For this reason, I haven't bought a DP-on pack since the Spring BR's...

Guys! Try some random-local hobbie stores. When Ex Fired Red/ Leaf Green was new, I got a box for $36 bucks, which is 1 dollar boosters! Normally I don't buy them that often, but if thats your thing sometimes you can get very lucky at these places with end of the month sales,

-Deck-Master-

Deck Master said:
Guys! Try some random-local hobbie stores. When Ex Fired Red/ Leaf Green was new, I got a box for $36 bucks, which is 1 dollar boosters! Normally I don't buy them that often, but if thats your thing sometimes you can get very lucky at these places with end of the month sales,

-Deck-Master-

wow thats pretty good , but the odds of finding good deals like that anymore seem slimmer than ever. most economies suck right now and people are boosting there prices instead of lowering them ... probably only store closings = great prices. a while back i came across some stores that were selling them for $1 too just because they were closing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back