Booster Pack Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I wonder why you all pay so cheap prices for Booster Packs?It can be the high consum of Pokémon Prodocts in America.I come from Germany
and at Our stores the Boosters make a price of 4€.I want to swap with one who can buy boosters under 2$.
Greetz
Aspian

Canada is more expensive. Where I live (Wisconsin, US) at Wal-Mart, prices are $4.21 with tax, and at my hobby shop, they are 1 cent less!! =/ except DP and MT which are now like $4.50.

Well you can go to whole sale stores also. There is a place in LA called Frank And Son's which is like a mini comic-con. They sell packs relatively cheap, but they sell box's really cheap. I bought a MD box when it was hot for 60 buck's. Considering that I bought it right before LA it was a really good price.

Cheap packs I got for 3 for $10, $3.20 at store going to be closed, and flea market.

F l e a M a r k e t s - B e w a r e !

I saw some old booster packs (Team Aqua vs. Team Magma) at a Flea Market for $1 a pack -- I knew they had been rotated, but, what the heck... And there were Royal Frost decks for $5 -- trainers, Empoleon, energy - sign me up!

- - - I got home and opened them up - F A K E S !!! - - -

There were a ton of DP rares in the packs and in the "Royal Frost" deck.

They were really good fakes, but fakes nonetheless. You could tell by the quality of the printing and subtle spelling errors throughout the cards. (Not to mention... none of the "Royal Frost" cards were there... just a whole bunch of random cards...)

Now I'm not saying don't buy from flea markets... but definitely be careful...

my local comic shop is having an after election special right now and boosters are 2.25 a pop. I got 20 stormfront for just under 50 dollars XD

Wow. I would have gotten like all my money's worth. Lucky man.

I have 2 stores close by, plus a Target and Walmart in the same town. Everyone knows Walmart and Target are $3.99, but the two Game stores are different priced. 1 is also 3.99 and the other is 2.99

I don't buy them at stores unless it's a tin or I need a promo card. My TO sells them for $3

?60 Cent for a Tin Box?
Our Prices are 4€ for Boosters.
And Where you stolen the Money to bux 20 StormFront boosters?xDDDD

At franks mentioned earlier in LA, they have some cheap packs and good prices on boxes. So i say 2.50-3.00 depending on who you know.... Otherwise same as other people i guess XD. I feel bad for some of you guys i haven't paid retail on packs in years >>

Oh there's also a place called Jimmies that sell packs at 3.00 in Whitieer pm for addresses

~Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back