Box Ratio's

Deck Master said:
I think its 1x Char per 2 boxes? Otherwise, maybe I'll go buy a box, because thats pretty good...
I opened 3 boxes, and each had a Char in it. I also got one in the PR. Everyone I know got one per box in their boxes... so I'm pretty sure it's 1 per.

Where do you guys get these boxes? Anyways, from what I've seen at my PR, there was one rare per pack, or one rare holo every other pack.

each pack has 1 reverse holo and 1 rare in it.... it's just unlikely to pull char line in one.

from what ive been told something like this
Lv.x=2
Holo=12
Rare=14
Holo Rare RH=
Rare RH=
Uncommon RH=
Common RH=
Shiny=2(average)
Char line=1

i actually think it's 2 shinies per box as out of 1 box (1 per table) we got 2 char lines 3 X's and no shinies, and the place next to use got 2 shinies, so i'm pretty sure it's 2 X, 1 char, 2 shiny per box.

I think that the amount of shinies is random like the char lines.

However, it never exceeds 2 per box unless you are lucky.

2 LV.X is still the standard fortunately.

^or unfortunately... i wish it was 3 per box... even LA with 7 LV.X's still had the 2 per box thing... what's up with dat???~!!!

I have yet to see an LA box with 3 to 4 LV.X.

However, the Japanese ratios are far different.... Maybe we are getting confused by that?

I opened a LA box with no Lv. X's in them, but I also opened a Box of GE with 3 Lv.X in them. The standard ratio people been throwing out is 2, but it does vary.

yeah my shop also shuffles the packs fresh out of the box...because there are a few people that know where the lv.x's are placed in box...so owner shuffles...anyways...the box ratio for SF for me was...

2 lv.x (heatran/regi)
1 shiny(Dirfloon)
1 char (charmeleon)

and i did notice that 11 of the 36 packs that i recieved in the sealed box had only commons/uncommons.. no rare!!! its never happened to me before...and it was a sealed box too!!

has anyone else had problems with sealed boxes in the stormfront set like mine!?!?

what could i do about this? who should i contact? nintendo!? just like i said ive never had to worry about this before because its a first for me with the missing rares...if so give me the contact info and i will do what i have 2 do!

Pokemon USA contact details

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 425-274-4855
Fax: +1 425-274-1041

Corporate Offices for Pokémon USA, Inc. (PUI)
Pokémon USA, Inc.
333 108th Ave. NE Suite 1900
Bellevue, WA 98004

Pokémon USA, Inc.
1177 Avenue of the Americas, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10036

are they usually fast on replying to emails? and do you think if i sent them the "bad" packs they will send me replacments??

Back