• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]NEW! Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Briaah said:
Well, I'm about 15 short of 75 :p Anything else you'd be interested in?
do u have any giant cape or Bianca?

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]NEW! Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Not for trade, sorry D:

Could you cml for codes? Would appreciate your time!

Fusion said:
Could you cml for codes? Would appreciate your time!

Saw Ninetales DRE, Garbador DRE RH, and 4x Blend GFPD (x1 RH). How many codes did you want?

cml for braviary and jumpluff dragons exalted reverse holos?

Can you CML for xX Booster Codes?

Depends on what you value the codes at. I'm counting a value of about 14$

exdarkrai01 said:
cml for braviary and jumpluff dragons exalted reverse holos?

Saw Blend energy (both kinds) make me an offer?

Mudkip711 said:
Can you CML for xX Booster Codes?

Saw ability Hydreigon, Sigiyliph DRE, and is your Terrakion from NVI? Because I'd be interested in that as well. How many codes were you thinking of?

Fusion said:
Depends on what you value the codes at. I'm counting a value of about 14$

I value codes at about .50 each though I'd be willing to go lower if needed. So, at that price it would be 28 codes (.50 x 28 =$14)

30 codes, pmd? I don't need to worry about you paying shipping on the codes.

Fusion said:
30 codes, pmd? I don't need to worry about you paying shipping on the codes.

Sounds good to me, I'll PM to confirm

~bump

~bump

~bump

Thread updated with new promos. I'll update more later (just got a bunch of new cards)

AnthonyG said:
Hey there,

Could you please CML for your promo darkrai ex and code cards?

Thanks!

Saw 2x Bianca. How much do you value your card sleeves at? Also, how many codes were you looking for exactly?

I have prices on what I am looking for to sell my sleeves at in my sales thread if you want to look there.

Not really sure? How many codes do you have? Are they all booster codes or are there promo ones as well?

Back