• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]TONS of EP stuff!! SEL FULL! T-tar & Yanmega Prime!

Oh your from Connecticut also/ thats cool!

while i'm here, please cml for:

Suicune-Entei Legend FULL

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]TONS of EP stuff!! SEL FULL! T-tar & Yanmega Prime!

Could you CML for both T-Tar and Yanmega Prime?

@Saviour_Gundam: Could I get a picture of Rayquaza EX? Also, do you have any other delta species besides Gadevoir?

I'm also interested in:
Meganium Prime
Blissey Prime
Dialga Promo and
Gardevoir EX DS

LMK

@VidFox: Do you have any primes?

I have:
Fire Energy x5 (BW setless)
Twins x1

I want your:
Crushing Hammer x1 (Not RH if you have it?)

Just counter or LMK

Yep, the Crushing Hammers are all non-RH. And I would definitely like to get those fire energy and twins from you but is there anything else you want? I think I would be ripping you if I only did 1 crushing hammer.

Could you do 2? If so, that'd be a fair trade.

Yep, no problem :)

I'll PM you

What exactly are you looking for?

Rather than Magenezone

Other than Magnezone I really need Mew and Kingdra but I'm also looking for Crobat, Celebi and Scizor.

Hmm... Unfortunately I only have them for collection and won't trade at the moment... Anything else? Maybe?

Do you have anything from my wants list? I'm mostly looking for that stuff. And what other primes do you have that you would be willing to trade? I'm also after any delta species if you have some.

i don't have much for Delta species outside of gardevoir (unless they're commons) I dunno where I put my Pre-DP (non EX and/or Stars) cards.
I could look for them but it may take me some time. have any Raichus to spare? I could then make an offer?

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]SEL Full! Tyranitar & Yanmega Prime! Terrakion NV!

Sorry, I don't have any Raichu :(

And I'm interested in just about any delta species I can get; I'm weirdly attracted to those things :p

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]SEL Full! Tyranitar & Yanmega Prime! Terrakion NV!

I do have Cincinno BW and Eviolites.
As for Delta Species I don't have anymore for trade, sorry.

Briaah said:
Sorry, I don't have any Raichu :(

And I'm interested in just about any delta species I can get; I'm weirdly attracted to those things :p

Well I suppose electric type Charmanders where pretty boss...
I'll take a bit to find my cards and LYK what I find and i'll post on your topic when I do

@VidFox: I think I'll pass. If you ever get some more primes to trade let me know!

@Saviour_Gundam: Alright, I'll hang onto that SEL for you then :)

I've looked through everything and the only things I could find where old POP promos.
Particularly Charmander, Meowth, Pelipper and Zangoose delta (POP5)

Ok...so here's my offer:

My
Suicune Entei Legend FULL

For your
Charmander DS
Meowth DS
Pelipper DS
Zangoose DS
Rayquaza EX(damaged)
Gardevoir EX delta
Frost Rotom

lmk or counter :)

Do you have any FA´S

I have your want
Catcher

none for trade, sorry :(

Back