Brock Needs More Rock Pokemon!

Oliv17

Terra Ferma is in me!
I feel that Brock needs more pokemon! Especially rock Pokemon! The writers have abandoned Brock's rock Pokemon. Even though he has Sudowoodo, he doesn't use it anymore! His Onix is a Steelix now! He has a baby Happiny for pete's sake! (No, Pete is not somebody you should know about, Cosmo) It would rock if he got a Rhyperior! (Lol, rock! get it?) What should Brock get?

Simple. All Rock Pokemon are cool and powerful based on the shows standards. But compared to all of the other Pokemon in the show (basics and weak stage 1's) Brock having rough and tough Rock Pokes wouldn't fit in.

Brock's a breeder now, not a rock-gym leader. so, what he really needs is some pokemon to practice breeding.

shakir99 said:
Brock's a breeder now, not a rock-gym leader. so, what he really needs is some pokemon to practice breeding.

When does Brock actually breed them? ...

shakir99 said:
thats not the point...the point is he calls himself a breeder now.

So he talks the talk without walking the walk? :O Yes,I'm just playing around. ;p

Yeah, he only gets one episode a season about him. he calls himself a breeder, but is really a pokemon chef (doesn't cook pokemon, he cooks for them)! XP

There really aren't any decent Rock Pokemon I can see Brock having. Rhyperior and T-Tar are too powerful, and the others are fossils. He should get a Claydol or a Bronzor/Bronzong or something. Either Ground or Steel type. or Fighting. him getting a Breloom, Magcargo or a Machoke would be awsome.

I would like to see him use his Steelix once and Awhile. His Onix evolved during Pokemon Chronicles but he has never used his Steelix since he left it with his brothers and his Dad. I wonder why the good Pokemon always disappear and the weak Pokemon are only used in the show now.:)

Oliv17 said:
I feel that Brock needs more pokemon! Especially rock Pokemon! The writers have abandoned Brock's rock Pokemon. Even though he has Sudowoodo, he doesn't use it anymore! His Onix is a Steelix now! He has a baby Happiny for pete's sake! (No, Pete is not somebody you should know about, Cosmo) It would rock if he got a Rhyperior! (Lol, rock! get it?) What should Brock get?

Brock is a breeder. Thats why he has Happiny. Brock has always had an intrest for rock pokemon but since he is not a rock gym leader anymore he doesnt need a full team of Rock pokemon. Rhyperior I doubt will happen. He has only had four pokemon during Kanto and Johto. But in Hoenn he only had 3. So if Brock gets anymore pokemon in Sinnoh it will only be one. But I doubt he will get anymore. And Godzilla, there is more to being a breeder than just breeding. By the anime a breeder has to also know how to hatch eggs and take care of pokemon and other things like that.

Brock isn't really a main character anymore, why don't they take out his character?

I actually agree with that ^ Oliv17, Brock is very underated, and should be a main character like he was in the first seasons. Now its pretty much the Ash and Dawn show.

Even though Brock is a breeder, he still has that passion for rock Pokemon. Which I feel the writers need to incorporate more. a nosepass would be a nice catch. So would Rhyperior but VERY unlikely.

the writers should write brock out if he keeps doing nothing. he acts like yoda in episode 5, teaches people what we've heard a million times and helps others

I hoep he gets riolu in thta new special! (And I hope that this isn't two weks after the last post!)

I doubt that will happen. I hope Brock gets a Purugly. FYI, Brock is a main character. Other wise he wouldnt be ont he show anymore.

i doubt brock will get anymore pokemon....he might get a one towards the end though. one which will have a 5th gen evolution..

Brock is there because they really have no idea who to use.

Brock is used as a running gag for Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.

Brock sucks, so he shouldn't stick with Rock Pokemon. Togepi was not a Water Pokemon, if I recall.

Back