Brock Staying in D/P!

Daniel Jake

To avoid confusion with my other thread, here you can discuss why they brought Brock back, what he'll do, and your opinion of his new clothes. I think its a great change and I hope he does more breeding in D/P, or anything for that matter. Here a pic.

shinoucastnb3.png

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_dp/

Sweet I am glad he is staying because he has been in all seasons except the orange islands so I am glad he is staying in the anime.:) Hey man are you ok PM me because I am worried about you. I PM'd you a few times yesterday and I have not heard anything back.:(

i'm kind of divided in here.

okay brock is part of the anime and so but men i think it is time to change.

have other characters in the anime except for the old ones or at least put brock and that other guy from the last poster in the anime

I mean 2 new persons in the saga? I think it would be great.

anyway the clothes are cool.

I'm overjoyed that Brock is staying! He was Ash's first friend and he eould be nothing without Brock. He's really the brains of the group. Clothes look kewl and so do the rest. I'm sure Ash is happy with his new girl-friend.

RE:  Brock Staying in D/P!

yugi_player said:
i'm kind of divided in here.

okay brock is part of the anime and so but men i think it is time to change.

have other characters in the anime except for the old ones or at least put brock and that other guy from the last poster in the anime

I mean 2 new persons in the saga? I think it would be great.

anyway the clothes are cool.

I wish she was mine :cool: like may :( why aren't i a guy from pixels without life :) and btw the cloths are nice :eek: but in the 3 saga those cloths before those of now are cool to the first not so.. :p :D give me that girl :(

Ash has had 3 Female trainers with him soo far...i thinks ix\z time to re-open the who iz ash gonna marry thread...

something on topic happy brock iz back,wierd that hes gonna have the monkey...

thank the seasons that Brock is back. now if i watch the anime, it will at least keep me entertained since he's the only reason i watched it.

LONG LIVE BROCK.

Arcanine out.

beautiful-swablu said:
I love brock! He MUST stay! He is far funnier than Ash.

Especially when he sees a cute girl. Yeah that is pretty funny and I like the girls on the show too and that is one of the reasons why I like to watch it.:)

Pretty much it is a rehash. So far we have Ash and Brock doing there usual stuff. Than we have new Hikari who seems to be doing Super Contest, which I dislike because May could've done them but they got rid of her. And without a little brother its a complete rip-off. But I'm hoping the writers have something up their sleeves you never know until its confirmed :D

which her doing super contest is not comfirmed but its all pointing in that direction.

I'm glad Brock is there, but this is probably the third time that the anime has threatened to get rid of him and brought him back. They did for Orange Islands, Hoenn, and now they do it again. Just how many times can Brock leave and then join Ash later? Seems repetative if you ask me.

Doesn't eveyone like when Brock sees pretty girls? His character would be even more dull without that little distraction, but than again its getting old. Its just like Team Rockets motto, can't live with it can't live without it, am I right?

Of course, can't live with it can't live without it...i wonder which pokemon will he capture...

He is supposed to catch the baby monkey. But, i dunno....since that other boy has already got one.

Back