Broken decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ghost poke master: lol you didn't even edit the post.

@ bonsly: archetypes are decks that are played a lot, not because they are broken, but because theyre good.

BlazikenX said:
@ ghost poke master: lol you didn't even edit the post.

@ bonsly: archetypes are decks that are played a lot, not because they are broken, but because theyre good.

Actualy I did :p

There are no broken decks in format. IMO Galactic's Wager, pluspower and such "Mario" cards border on broken simply because they can have such a luck-based effect and gives the game a different spin. Nothing that breaks the format though.

Yeah, you can add anything to a deck to counter. But broken can be measured several ways. I know that alot is luck, but not all!:p

GG is the most broken deck I've ever played agenst.

First off every pokemon in that deck is very useful... take gardy, 60 and no powers... add a plus power and it can 2 hit anyone AND U NEVER GET A POWER SINCE THE EFFECT IS ON YOU, NO COUNTER. To make it ever better... let's give it a super good power... you can use any supporter ur opponent used... Tell me why it has this power and that attack. Then u get gallade which is SO easy to tech in, you must be an idiot not to have him in ur deck. With the bottom attack u can ONE HIT ALMOST EVERY POKEMON IN THE GAME, other then wailord (which we all know how popular he is). The top attack brings u down to just 50 HP no matter what. Then to make everything just a bit better lets throw in a LV.X who doesn't suck... instantly kill the lowest HP pokemon in play (i know it's soooo hard not to kill urself but maybe you can find a way with sonic blade). Teleportation = free retreat for any pokemon if u have half a brain and run the new stadium that let's P and D retreat for free. Add the format standard claydol and call energy and u got ur self a broken deck...

But that's what I thought anyway, then I made salamence EX with typlosion claydol/phione and Stolen it... Then along came the dusknoir tech. Now my bench looks like this: 1 EX 1 Typlosion 1 phione(THEY NEVER KILL HIM EVER EVER EVER) and a claydol... anything that comes down causes sally to go back to my deck (active = warp point). THEN and only then did I say GG was truly broken. (dam, and I thought metanight was really good, PLOX/GG owns that peace of garbage). If anyone wants to see GG/plox own just come down to rockefeller center in NY on sunday around 1pm.. we're always playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back