BRs this weekend

No doubt Infernape will come up, but so will Magmortar, Rapidash and Magnezone.

Seriously, when SF comes out, everything's going to change. You can't say that nape is going to pwn when the next set didn't even came out.

Right now, it fails.

Right now, it isn't amazing, you're right. We've already made test decks with ape, and maggy with heatran. Ape is much faster and can do a lot more than you think.

ape is actually pretty beast with heatran if you can attach 2 energy than keep up a constant streem of 120 damaeg and with two hetran you can hit for 200 as long as you have 4 fire attached (and one from hand) now i really want them to print heatran LV.X in a tin...

If you don't know what people are going to play for your BR's, go with Magnezone, since it has good matchups against both Kingdra and AMU. Kingdra or Infernape would be a good choice if you were pretty sure what everyone was playing, and you were confident in your matchups against these decks and can tech against them. Only use AMU if you are 90% sure what will be there, since it isn't a deck that can easily adapt.

wow i didnt expect this much advice
i assumed ppl would be like i dont even care waste of a thread
and ive been playing ape with metagross LA the idea was to choose my KOs and just wreck while evading there main attacker and it sometimes works
i play my pixies in a 2-1 style fashionwith a 2-2 mightyena
i play kingdra with 7 basics 1baltoy,1abra,1bronzor,4horsea
thank you for the advice

Infernape has lost a lot of momentum with the loss of Delcatty PK and Delcatty EX. Losing DRE and Scramble doesn't help it either. Really, untill Heatran Lv.X comes out, I think that Infernape is not the play. Also, I would probably try taking out the Metagross. If you find you have room for a 1-0-1 tech, there are, IMO, several other options than Metagross that could help you, such as Dusknoir or other Metagame techs.
But, if you are most comfortable with Infernape, go with it. It does have the suprise factor, and if you are more experienced with it than any other decks, go for it.

Well, you said you ran only 4-4 Lanturn and 3-3 Tentacruel as your pokemon.

That's not a great start...

I'M GONNA DO YOU PROUD AT BR'S, TURNCRUEL! *salute* *tear in eye*

Back