• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Budget Beginner Round Deck (Seismetoad / Meloletta EX)

Neos

I am Neos. Who are you?
Pokemon:

• 4 Tympole
    4 Palpitoad
    4 Seismitoad
    4 Meloetta EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    2 Colress
    3 Shauna
    2 Bicycle
    2 Muscle Band
    4 Level Ball
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Silver Bangle
    1 Super Rod
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Float Stone
    1 Bianca
    1 Switch
Energy:

• 4 Psychic Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
The strategy with the round deck is to get as much pokemon with round on your bench and get your active pokemon to be Seismitoad. Seismitoad needs two colorless energies to use round, which does 30x each pokemon in play with it. Since almost every pokemon in this deck has round, its like 30 more damage everytime you put another pokemon on your bench. Of course, with evolutions, you put the stage 1 or 2 pokemon on the basic or stage 1 pokemon. The pokemon underneath that stage 1 or 2 pokemon counts as a pokemon with round, so thats another 30 and then the evolved pokemon on top of it which is another 30 thats already 60! So round is a good cheap deck which I like because I am on a budget. Also, DCE powers up Seismotoad most of the time, and the psychic energy are there if Meloetta EX is my last resort for round.

RE: Round Deck (Budget Beginner)

If you have a Seismitoad in play that evolved from a Palpitoad, and that's it; Round only does 30 and not 60. Just making sure you're aware of that.

Mora said:
If you have a Seismitoad in play that evolved from a Palpitoad, and that's it; Round only does 30 and not 60. Just making sure you're aware of that.

Oh xD didnt know that haha I'm still a noob

Ok so super rod and level ball will be rotating out. I would also get rid of the shauna and put 4 skyla into the deck. I would also drop the bianca. That leaves you with 5 more spots if im doing my math right. With those spots i would recomend putting a sacred ash in as well as dowzing machine, a switch, and the last 2 spots you could put random recivers or something else that you rather.

Ironman131 said:
Ok so super rod and level ball will be rotating out. I would also get rid of the shauna and put 4 skyla into the deck. I would also drop the bianca. That leaves you with 5 more spots if im doing my math right. With those spots i would recomend putting a sacred ash in as well as dowzing machine, a switch, and the last 2 spots you could put random recivers or something else that you rather.

Okay, so level ball and super rod are getting rotated, so what card should I run for level ball, because that really speeds up the deck. And you said take out the shauna. One shauna or all of the shaunas? I do have a budget of 80-90$ so yeah.

I would take out all of the shaunas because you already have a decent amount of draw power. Skylas will help you get rare candys or bicycle or any other trainer you need. You could use pokemon fan club to try and help set up.

So what I've done is still have that shauna but at 2. Taken your advice with the Skyla, and put 4 copies, along with 3 copies of Poekmon Fan Club. Any other suggestions, because you've really helped me :)

The deck should be solid. Did you add in the sacred ash to so you can get pokemon back after they get ko'd.

After messing around with the deck this is what I got.
http://imgur.com/mAR2uHb

Include Pokemon Fan Club. The ability to grab 2 Meloetta EX instantly can not be overstated in its power. Trust me, it works wonders in this deck.

Back