Ruling budget decks

in-the-ra

Lone Wanderer
as you all see, some people just don't have enough money to buy many cards like others.. or some people can't have good access too good cards (maybe because pokemon tcg aren't as popular there)...

so i'm asking if anybody have some tips on making budget decks.. maybe the ones based on themed decks..

Well, Del-Tail combo is one good example of a budget decks. It can combo with Gengar.

Also like Char said, Gengar + Pidgeot could work wells.

Hiya,

I think the most competetitive cheap deck is LiabilityWeezing+Typhlosion/Victreebell. It costs less than $20.

cya.

The way is buy a Steeplechase theme and use Salamence line and the energys, also get some Holon Research tower and get Pidgeot line and Wally's Training. That combo is fantastic

scpetilerancher darn you!!! i was going to say that. yeah lunasol is the most powerful budget deck besides Queendom, which you guys forget IS a budget deck which can be made in less then 30 dollars. liability and gengar is too. machamp LM as well.

Arcanine out.

the problem is, it's hard to get those cards just from buying packs..
buy a lot of packs need more money...
If it comes from Theme Deck, Fire Red, Gengar deck from LM, are the best...

^ Man, are you sick? LBS is like more than 100$ I think. I would say Jynxfett, Beeriados, Or Lunarock.

RE:  budget decks

armaldoEX said:
^ Man, are you sick? LBS is like more than 100$ I think. I would say Jynxfett, Beeriados, Or Lunarock.
Whoops, put a smile insteed of a wink. :D Acutally, I believe its in the high 200's to the mid 300's.

Rouge deck with the Gorbyss and Huntail and ninetails are good and fairly cheap I would say $20.00 off ebay or $50.00-$60.00 through theme deck. I don't don't know the deck list for it but I could ask my freind who plays it killer if you'd like just PM and I'll see if he would give it to me or at least you.

Cya-Caleb C.

Back