Burger King or McDonalds

Which Fast Food Restaurant has better food?

• Burger King

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides this being a dump thread (no offence, but favorites aren't highly regarded). I got tired of both a few months ago, I like subway.

I prefer BK for the Burgers, McDonalds for the Chicken related food stuffs, and Wendy's for the Fries.

Overall I don't discriminate between one or the other, and in a blind taste test most people couldn't tell the two apart.

Hmm, I don't eat burgers that often, especially fast food burgers, but when I do, I prefer McDonald's. Overall, better burers and fries. Mucho cheaper on my wallet as well.

dmaster out.

I would choose McDonalds, since my dad works at one, and so did I. Plus McDonalds fries are better than Burger King's.

BK, here they are very clean, the hamburgers are huge and tasty.
MCDonald's has a lot of little kid from the street entering to eat the rests of the food.

Both places sux and is unhealthy for you :/ Out of both though, I pick MD cuz of their Ranch chicken salad...

mc donalds is cheaper but BK is just plain better tasting. if burger king was like 2 dollars more expensive on everything on their menu, i would vote micky d's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back