• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Burned!! (seniors Battle Roads)

DptyDoug

Team Avant Garde
Probably looks better on paper. The point is to start of with spiritomb for trainer lock. Trying to evolve Blaziken. You have Gloom for trainer lock also. Then you burn your opponent and hit with Blaziken first attack it does only 40 but you burn them also. They can't retreat. They can use warp energy but that is it. No Poketurn or warp point. Kind of a slower kill deck but again it may just look good on paper.

Pokemon
4 x Spiritomb
3 x Torchic
3 x Combusken
3 x Blaziken
2 x Vulpix
2 x Ninetales
1 x Azelf
2 x Oddish
2 x Gloom
2 x Vileplume

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
3 x Pokemon Collector
4 x Bebe's Search
2 x Rare Candy
2 x Palmer's Contribution
3 x Copycat
2 x Broken Time-Space
2 x Judge

Energy
2 x Warp Energy - Special
14 x Fire Energy - Basic

I am debating if I need the spiritomb or just go all out with broken T-S a 4-3-4 line and another rare candy...

I second capncrunchs blaziken fb, but definetly have a blaziken lvx! Speeds the deck, and add's 40 damage to your opponents burned pokemon! I would not go 3-3-4 or 4-3-4. 4-2-4 is sufficient. Maybe add one more rare candy.

Just my opinion, I don't really like copy cat. I like pokemon communication. This helps speeds up the deck.

It is a little harder to use in this deck, mainly due to its high retreat cost, but heatran/heatran lvx is a good bench combination to go along with blaziken lvx. You can throw a level max or switch in, I prefer the level max option that way you do not have to ever have it as your active. and it the heatran lvx gets to your deck, well you can use communication to return it to your hand.

Back