BW: Forgotten Beings - Zekrom! Is here! Yeah! Come on!

What cards do you want to see next?

• Shimama, Zebraika

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyuremu

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Batula, Denchura

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Emonga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin and the Patrats

Egads! An abomination appeared!
BW: FORGOTTEN BEINGS

Here are my fakes! Comments are welcome.

WITH SO MUCH CREDIT TO CMP IT'S UNBELIEVABLE

Recent Cards

bennett__s_knowledge_by_magikarpbeast-d31ytix.png

Tsutarja - 1/156

Janoby - 2/156

Jaroda 3/156

Pokabu 4/156

Chaobu 5 - 156

Enbuoo - 6/156

Mijumaru - 7/156

Futachimaru - 8/156

Daikenki - 9/156

Meraruba - 142/156

shikijika_by_magikarpbeast-d30vo43.png

mebukijika_by_magikarpbeast-d30vo7a.png

yanappu_bw_by_magikarpbeast-d310vcn.png

hiyappu_bw_by_magikarpbeast-d310vk6.jpg

baoppu_bw_by_magikarpbeast-d310vh6.png

shimama_by_magikarpbeast-d31k422.png

zeburaika_by_magikarpbeast-d31nzhy.png

batula_by_magikarpbeast-d31t7no.png

denchura_by_magikarpbeast-d31tftm.png

emonga_by_magikarpbeast-d31wbsq.png

RE: BW: Unforgettable

For now, I'm just going to attach the cards, but I'll do that eventually! And by the 'massive space' you mean?

I mean that with the large energy symbol, the name, and the dex number, there's too much space between the portrait and the yellow border. I would move the dex number to the little gray bar above the weakness,resist, and RC.

If I were you, Ben, edit it, copy the address, and then use these tags:

Code:
 [img] and [/img]

Place them around the address, and voila!

You get the stuff below!

attachment.php

Mate, use the img tags as the other members have explained. That would clear the trouble of having to download them.
Nice card btw. :D

You have a great start, but a few things you should remember:

1. I spy with my little eyes a watermark that shouldn't be there (you might want to remove Xous' watermark)
2. Always save as a PNG to increase the quality of the image.
3. The data like Height and Weight should always be in feet and pounds, so you'll need a converter to change the meters to feet and kg to pounds.

Other than that, great job.

Ok, but I'll do those. I do know they're always imperial measurements, but I though I'd see how it looked. I'll upload a better card with the changes later.

Added Janoby. The spacing went all weird on me. For now, I'm keeping metric measurements. Think of them as a 'personal touch'.

With the word spacing, if someone could help me at that it would be appreciated. I'm a Photoshop n00b.

RE: BW: Unforgettable - Added Janoby!

I've finished Pokabu for you guys, but didn't fertile to put up. Dang. I like it.

Also, that's a hint. I'll be doing the Pokabu line, and some other cards. Mine will have a MBC on the bottom, that being my original username on some forums. Meant Mega Brain Cranium, but had it shortened.

Tsutarja - Looks pretty noice, but the Nature Oath and 10+ test looks too low. Also in Nature Oath, 'Bench' should be capitalised.

Janoby - Pretty good although the image is a little blurry.

I'm intregued by the approach you've taken to the fonts, but it kinda looks good. One suggestion I'd give is to move the Energy symbols to the left so it has a half-and-half overlap like the EX-series cards.

Also, scrap the metric system. Seriously :p

The image on Janoby? The bf or the actual mon? Or both? I suspect both. We've tried skim effects to make the background look like a little painting, with the 'mon sticking out in the middle.

Lol, everyone hates metric measurements...

I will, due to popular demand, put imperial measurements on there. I'm gonna be really busy this week and can't do it now, but maybe by next weekend I'll have revised cards up, and hopefully Jaroda and Pokabu too! I'll be adding the starter and their evos (those not done yet) spoilers. My numer one priority is to create a set symbol, so that I can start releasing 'official' cards.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! But you and your imperial measurements...

LOL I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sadly I only have the fire, water and grass blanks available to me at the moment, but I'm going to try and get CMP to rustle me up some more. Until then I'll have a limited palette, though I have some guys to be getting on with!

Also you might want to save them as a PNG file, as it looks much much better then a Jpeg file.

Unless you do a side-by-side comparison of JPG vs PNG, posting your cards in someone else's thread isn't appropriate. Thanks! ~CMP

Looks good, Alvin! I've been busy, and don't know when I'll be able to get more blanks made. Sorry...

RE: BW: Forgotten Beings - Added Pokabu!

@ CMP - when you do have time, I'm in real need of Electric and Normal blanks.

Added Pokabu, made by Chiraami.

RE: BW: Forgotten Beings - Added Jaroda and Pokabu!

I love Jaroda. And by the way, guys, I'm making Chabuo as we speak.

RE: BW: Forgotten Beings - Added Jaroda and Pokabu!

Now, I know there are a lot of errors on the cards, so I'll try and upload new versions of all of them soon. I'm not sure when. I'm going to be hugely busy this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back