Ruling Can anyone tell me what pokemons are in a firetruck deck??

RE: ?

Firetruk involves Arcanine SW and Blissey MT. Basicly, Blissey piles on energies onto itself, then play Arcanine and move four energies from Blissey to Arcanine, hit for 120, let Arcanine die, then bring blissey up and do it again.

wrong fire truk involves

corsola SW as a starter (pachy now) Magmortar SW delcatty and typloshion/ blaziken with fire starter
if you use corsola as a starter use delta cyndaquil

TRUK is a signature sorta like hatter TRUK = desgined by toys r us kid hatter = by mad hatter
basically TRUK can be anything and isn't limited to blissey in this case it isn't blissey at all

But when one refers to TRUK, one usually means blissey. You wouldn't refer in speed Infernape as "Inferncatty".
That Magmorter one could be a version of TRUK, but Fire Truk is Blissey/Arcanine.

There isn't a theme deck for Fire TRUK. The real Fire TRUK is:

Magmortar SW & Blissey MT.

TRUK means Blissey and Fire means magmortar. Join Immortal Gamer to know the SD for our Fire TRUK.

Well, it seems that there is some confusion as to what Fire TRUK is. TRUK is Blissey. Fire, on the other hand, could mean anything. Magmorter doesn't seem like the best thing, because both Blissey and Magmorter need energy supply, so one or the other would seem to be the best thing.
I thought that it was Blissey/Arcanine.

I have seen "Fire TRUK" used to refer to:
  • Magmortar/Typhlosion
  • Blissey/Arcanine
  • Blissey/Magmortar
  • Just about anything else involving any Fire Pokemon
This, of course, is why I despise these deck names that tell you absolutely nothing about the deck. The PokeGym crowd didn't help the matter by slapping "TRUK" on the end of every deck ever conceived as some sort of joke.

For the record, Magmortar/Typhlosion is the original "Fire TRUK". The Blissey stuff came much much later (some of that "slapping TRUK on everything" I just mentioned).

You all sure about this? I thought fire truck was like what abaxter said and I used to think TRUK was spelled wrongly. How did the word come from anyways? Don't get these Toys R Us stuff.

Named my deck Fire Truck already.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
You all sure about this? I thought fire truck was like what abaxter said and I used to think TRUK was spelled wrongly.

Positive. Prime (mod on PokeGym) came up with Blissey/Arcanine and called it "Fire TRUK", but the name was already in use long before that. Read the thread and notice everyone panning him for calling it "Fire TRUK", to which he responds:

Prime said:
On the issue of whether this is or is not Fire TRUK, nobody has the TRUK name copyrighted. My deck's name is Fire TRUK. Don't like it? Nothing you can do about it.

There wouldn't be an argument if he'd used it first. In the end, it's all just stupid E-DRAMA.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
How did the word come from anyways? Don't get these Toys R Us stuff.

TRUK = ToysRUsKid on PokeGym -- guy calls all of his decks [something] TRUK.

In fact I remember that a Rampardos deck was the original "TRUK"(Just TRUK with nothing else).

If they wanted, they could have named GG purple TRUK or something like that.
For the record Solo Blissey was called Ambulance.

So you get it:
TRUK =/= Blissey

Solo blissey=ambulance lol...

ToysRUsKid' s gotta be a real show-off to call all his combos truks. Probably to hide the identity of his deck or just let his name be famous.

I have seen many Fire Truck decks. Fire truck is a combo of Magmortar SW and Blissey MT.

The idea is to get either Blissey or Magmortar set up turn two. The lv. x form of Magmortar can help here too.

I hope I helped.

Back