1 good rod
1 potion b&w
1 twins
1 copycat
2 interviewers questions
1 elms training method

any good:D

First:
You HAVE TO focus you on 2 or 3 different Pokémon lines. Maybe Typhlosion Prime (Silverstar) HGSS, Ninetales HGSS/Call of Legends and Reshiram B&W. Try to build a 60 card deck about this: 15-20 Pokémon, 20-30 Trainer/Supporter, 15-20 Energy.
Good luck and let us know your changes. =)

Sorry for my bad english. =/

What are you trying to accomplish with this deck? Like what are the deck goals and what do each pokemon tribute to the goal? Then maybe we can help

i got rid of totidile and other pshychic pokemon i added
3 PONT
2 Revives
1 PETM
1 pokemon comunication
1 energy returner
1 energy retrieval
1 swiitch
1 potion
1 energy search

What is the strategy? It would help to know that when helping you.

mat said:
i got rid of totidile and other pshychic pokemon i added
3 PONT
2 Revives
1 PETM
1 pokemon comunication
1 energy returner
1 energy retrieval
1 swiitch
1 potion
1 energy search

You might want to update the first post with that information. that way, the posters who are helping you know what the current deck looks like.

Also, what energy are you using?

I really don't see the strategy of this deck. Also, post it with the final evo showing. I'm confused because there are multiple feralagatr's in hgss.

This is just awful. If you're going to make a deck choose one or two main pokemon to base the deck around (sticking to 1 type helps) what you're running now just seems random with all the different types of pokemon and therefore energy requirements which just makes charging up pokemon a hassle if you're drawing into the wrong type of energy. let me help you out

3-3-3 Typhlosion HGSS
3-3 Ursaring UL
1-1 Ninetales HGSS
1 Cleffa HGSS

Typhlosion can do 50 damage for 2 energy which really helps after using Fire Spin. if you're confronted by a {W} type pokemon then Ursaring can come in a help fight back. Ninetales isn't meant to attack, it's just there for the poké-power to discard a {F} enery and draw 3 cards. Cleffa is to give you a new hand.

Now that's a well structured pokemon line (it can use ome tweaking of course but you get the idea) You want to be playing alot of copies of your main attackers (3 Typhlosion, 3 Ursaring) as it gives you a better chance at drawing into them plus it gives you alot to fall back on if one gets KO'd. If you wanted to take the deck further then you could replace Typhlosion with Typhlosion prime and Ursaring with Ursaring Prime. Doing that would give the deck i suggested alot of power and both of thoe cards actually have synergy (they work together).

mat, we need to talk. I'll open this when we actually have some sort of basis to start discussing how we can help you.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back