Can You Raed tihs?

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
Hey, I'm seeing this in a lot of people's signatures:

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Here's the problems:

1.) You can't re-arrange words unless they are more than 3 letters. So Cna, yuo, fi, and other words don't fit the rule.

2.) I've seen people with words like tsih in their signatures. The first and last letters of the word this aren't in the same places. So, they don't fit the rule.

3.) More than 55% of people can raed tihs. More like 93%, the other 7% or so having ADD, ADHD, or some other disorder.

Other than that, carry on.

Tanhks for redanig.

Interesting. I just wonder if it's really a result of research at Cambridge.

Yeah, I did find it pretty easy, like even elementary kids could read most of the stuff conveyed on that message.

Cna yuo raed tihs? 100% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht tihs had srepad to Pkoebaech. The phaonmneal pweor of the itnreent, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr how utnure the fcat is, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht it's on the iternet. The stroy is a taotl mses and we can all raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
If you can raed tihs, pealse rmeove tihs form yuor siantugre. I beg of you.

LOL, Pokemaniac.

NN, I'm pretty sure it was done at Cambridge. This was on MySpace like 1 year ago, so it's not new.

i got a forward e-mail of this from my friend for some time now...definitely not new.

Our Professor did this to me SOO long ago...

Although, whats this word (Bolded)?

Cna yuo raed tihs? 100% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht tihs had srepad to Pkoebaech. The phaonmneal pweor of the itnreent, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr how utnure the fcat is, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht it's on the iternet. The stroy is a taotl mses and we can all raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Lol, if you can't read this... You're ADHD!

That's very interesting (being able to read that paragraph) and I'm quite surprised by it actually.

GODZILLA said:
Lol, if you can't read this... You're ADHD!

That's very interesting (being able to read that paragraph) and I'm quite surprised by it actually.
You, Mr. Science Nerd, had never heard of it before? I'm shocked.

6 out of every 5 people can't count to 4

Five quaters of the world can't do fractions,

And there are two types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

End of lame jokes rant.

------

I could easily read it. It helped that I'd seen it before, but even then I could read it. It's quite clever I guess.

Back