Caption Contest!

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Post an image, win a prize! Welcome to the caption contest! I post a picture, and you caption it. The funniest gets a prize. I also post a new image. Here's the first image.

The new invention of the future.

Yeah, I know you click it to make it bigger, but it still is kinda hard to see. The only thing I need to know is what's in his hands (if that's important)

What's caption? Guessing from where it came from and exactly? Or exactly what it is? Or what u're talking about and where it is? If that's no. 3, that's it:

"A telephone, maybe? Or a swingchair?"

A caption is a bunch of sentences put together from a wordless picture. (for those who don't know)

Round 1 ends soon!

After years and years of nonstop work, Cheese finally finished his greatest invention-a knapsack with a sock attached to it.

Alright, so:

"It has been a long time since Cheese started to look for the most useful of the DaVinci's Inventions. He was reading a lot of books about it, but none seemed to contain something useful. But now, he found it, looking at Blu's clothesbasket. He found the TELEPHONE with a Wi-Fi sockadapter on it!"

Congrats.....

CHANSEYMASTER!

You have won the first caption contest! Your reward will be PMed to you shortly.

New image.

How could you Cartoon Network?

" I can't take it anymore!!! I gotta * you'll should know what happens....*. That's stinky"

Back