Card Classifications?

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Just some random thing I thought of today, but if all the cards could be classified in categories based off of what they do, what would the categories be? I guess there would something for people who draw alot like Claydol GE, Ninetales GS and Uxie LA, and then heavy hitters like Flygon Lv.X and Great Donphan, but what exactly would there be?

maybe something along the lines of

Draw power
Searcher (i.e. Beedrill RR and Sunflora GS)
Heavy Hitter
Speader
Sniper
healer
disruptor (this would be for cards that disrupt the field and the hand)
Starter

There are more "Classifications" but it would be hard to name some of them also some pokemon fall under 2 cateragories, for example Blaziken PL - it can be classed as a heavy hitter however it is sometimes used for its power but what would be name that? a tech? but that would be very vague as alot of pokemon can be classed as a "tech"

Yeah, that's the problem, having two things that work. For the most part not many things do, but there are some that have two or even more possible classifications.

But technically everybody could be a "tech" and that's super vague.

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
But technically everybody could be a "tech" and that's super vague.

Well IMO there are
power techs(techs used only for its power)
bad matchup techs (helps bad matchups)
weakness techs(if you play water and your weakness is electric,a fighting tech would work)

Grass- All grass types (including energy)
Fire- All fire types (including energy)
Water- All water types (including energy)
Lightning- All lightning types (including energy)
Psychic- All psychic types (including energy)
Fighting- All fighting types (including energy)
Metal- All metal types (including energy)
Darkness- All darkness types (including energy)
Colorless- All colorless types
Stadiums- All stadiums
Supporters- All supporters
Trainers- All Trainers
Special Energy- All special energy that don't fit into any of the other categories.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but those are the easiest classifications to use for Pokemon Cards. By trying to classify them as techs and such is just too much trouble.

Back