Card sleeves

EspeonROX said:
Oh, really? Wow. Mine are in near-mint condition! XP I'm really careful with them. But anyhow, those PR sleeves, (MD, SW, MT) peel easily. Like in half.
It's frustrating! From LA-on, they've been better.

I got shaymin sleeves. Worst choice I made.
I paid like 20 bucks for them (too much) and I played 1-2 games and one or two broke. I don't even think I have them any more.
Best sleeves for me are PR sleeves.
I got blue DS (Dragon Shields) and I had to resleeve because they were too reflective and broken down. The way I shuffle (bridge style) I need strong durable sleeves, PR seem to do the trick.

Hi guys, I'm a newbie. I just started my collection this month, and I'm interested in these sleeve things you guys keep talking about, but I don't even knew what they look like until I googled it right now. My question is: can you use cards inside sleeves to actually play? How do you shuffle? Isn't it unfair that the other player can see that you have a sleeved card in your deck (he/she can safely assume it's an important card)? I'm a little confused by all of this.

If you guys don't what to stray from the subject of the thread, you can answer me via PM. :)

FBracht said:
Hi guys, I'm a newbie. I just started my collection this month, and I'm interested in these sleeve things you guys keep talking about, but I don't even knew what they look like until I googled it right now. My question is: can you use cards inside sleeves to actually play? How do you shuffle? Isn't it unfair that the other player can see that you have a sleeved card in your deck (he/she can safely assume it's an important card)? I'm a little confused by all of this.

If you guys don't what to stray from the subject of the thread, you can answer me via PM. :)

I'm pretty sure this is still on topic, but, you can't just put 1 card in your deck in a sleeve, you have sleeve all 60 cards, or none at all. Hope that helped. :)

FoolMeNever2 said:
I'm pretty sure this is still on topic, but, you can't just put 1 card in your deck in a sleeve, you have sleeve all 60 cards, or none at all. Hope that helped. :)

Oh, I see. That clears things up. But you know what would be awesome? If someone could post a picture of a fully sleved deck "in play". I'm having a little trouble picturing how would that actually look like.

Back