Cards that can 'revive' {R} energy and React

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonas11

Superior Fire Trainer
i need a card that can get my react & or fire energys out of my discard pile it would be very helpful:D

if u have any pokemon with pokepowers or pok'e bodie's that get da energys.please i only want fire or pcychic pokemon;)

thank's:D:D:D:D:D

RE: good trainers

Camerupt from (DX)
lets you get two energys from your dicard to any of your pokemon

thanks that is going to help me alot
:):)

o year u now that thing u have at the buttom of reply what is it??

Fire energy? Get Salamence DS
Sealeo LM can also get an energy, however u put it on top of your deck, at the cost of putting 1 damage counter on sealeo

yonas11 said:
i need a card that can get my react & or fire energys out of my discard pile it would be very helpful:D

if u have any pokemon with pokepowers or pok'e bodie's that get da energys.please i only want fire or pcychic pokemon;)

thank's:D:D:D:D:D

Dellcatty from legend maker

if you want pokemon, delcatty, blissey ex can help. If you want trainers, only energy charge can take back react energy...:cool:

Delcatty will get the energy on herself, then next turn use Pokepower Reactive shift and make the energy on another pokemon

Jayh is correct.

Camerupt can be good.

2-2 Camerupt could work well with 3-3 Arcanine, 2-2 Delcatty and 2-2 Huntail =)

Charizard said:
if you want pokemon, delcatty, blissey ex can help. If you want trainers, only energy charge can take back react energy...:cool:

What set is energy charge in?[emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon]

bass_forte: Useless emoticons are just gonna slow others' internet down. I fail to see how the :p emoticon has any relevance to your post, nor how having 8 of them will do anything at all.

No, it is about the card that can get energy out of discard pile. Another card, if you are not playing special energys, to get the fire energys, will be power tree from Legend Mkr. meowth DS and Onix UF can get energys too

Rayquaza ex, if the most recent post in a topic is 2 weeks older or more, please do not post in it. This thread should have been dead a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back