Cards you hate/love

Ariadosguy

<3 Flariados
Are there any cards you despise for some reason? Bad attacks, is over-rated, bad picture, stupid pokemon, etc. On the flip side, are there any pokemon cards you just LOVE- Good artwork, strength, etc. Post away!

Love:

TGW
Call energy (it pwns)
Rare candy (for obvious reasons)
Ledian d DF
Empoleon
Beedril GE

Hate:

Night Pokemon center
Rival

LUV:

Alakazam *
Quag {d}

These guys are my favs of all time ^^

HATE:

GAYLLADE

I hate "filler" cards, the cards with lame attacks effects and HP, the ones that will never see play. i.e. DP Skorupi, Skunky, ponyta, magikarp, luxray ect. close to half of every pokemon set.

I.. HATE.. Gallade, or G&G. Why?

1) There's really no strat/skill behind it. DRE to use Sonic Blade. Whoop dee doo. Telepass to use your OPPONENTS supporters. It's kind of sad when you have to rely on your opponents cards to get your game going.

2) Over-rated. Everyone runs it. It get's tiring facing the same thing over and over again. Chatot starter with CC. Telepass. Sonic Blade. Psychic cut. I play the game to play DIFFERENT decks, with DIFFERENT strategies, so it's more FUN. The reason I quit yugioh is cuz EVERYONE was running the same deck. The fun was sucked out. I want to see/face something DIFFERENT. There's like.. how many pokemon out there, c'mon now. That's why I can't wait til after the rotation: Goodbye DRE, Goodbye Scramble, Goodbye CC. Whoot!

3) I hate gallade because well, the reason because of my answer to the next question.

I love Darkrai hahaha. His art on the card is always awesome. And the attack, "Endless Darkness", wonderful. Lol. Especially cuz it always works for me. 95% of the time. I love seeing my opponent get frustrated because they can't wake up, and if they flip 2 tails, that's great.

Reason I hate Gallade is because EVERYONE runs it and it K.O's Darkrai in one hit haha.

Love:

Shellos, both seas
Finneon & by assosication Lumineon

Hate:
Gallade, like Geroge2FRESH says, its far to overplayed
Gardevoir, as overplayed as Gallade if not more
Butterfree, its good if your using it by my friend uses it so often, and always beats me its made me hate it.

I love MD infernape and MT rampardos. I never went into a tourney with my rampardos deck, but it owned at my league.

I just hate GG for the same reasons as G2F said.

Love:

-Shaymin Lv. X
-Shaymin
-Ampharos SW
-Empoleon DP and MD
-Furret SW
-Articuno MD
-Eeveelutions MD
-Darkrai Lv. X
-Ambipom MT

Hate:
-Darkrai #3/4 and MD
-RIVAL!!!!
-GG, except when Gardevoir is used as a tech in another deck.

Back