• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

carraclus (carracosta & reuniclus)

cronos

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 20

carracosta x3
Tirtouga x4
reuniclus x2
duosion x2
solosis x3
zekrom x2
reshiram x2
cleffa x2

trainers 27

cover fossil x4
collector x3
junk arm x4
twins x2
research record x4
pont x4
communication x3
switch x1
N x2

energy 13

dce x4
water x9

strategie is to set carracosta as fast as possible and holding him alive with reuniclus to move his dmg to zekrom or reshiram.using reasearch record can help to put a tirtouga under your deck and use cover fossil then.i am sure i wont get the first kill so i putted some twins in to get my cards out switch i for carracosta becaus his great retreat.

i em considering of putting rainbow energy in to use zekrom or reshiram second attack but i am not sure pleas rate my deck

i would take out another water energy for a research record.
very critical in getting those restored pokemon out

-2 Rare Candy

You cannot use Rare Candy to evolve into Carracosta. There was an errata.

+2 N (or Twins)

More hand refresh, and you'll probably get behind setting up Carracosta

It sounds like a great idea, but what about catcher? Your reuniclus is a main target. Too bad vileplume is a large line to just tech in.

thx for the advice i made the changes and i work lot better if dere are more sugestion let i come

Back