• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses, ALL SV Lv X's, x2 Gengar X [W]: Yanmas, Foil NRG

Cml for darkrai md

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses, ALL SV Lv X's, x2 Gengar X [W]: Yanmas, Foil NRG

ace11 said:
Cml for darkrai md

Most interested in these:

1x BTS (RH)
1x Azelf LA (RH)
1x mesprit LA (RH)

Catbus said:
Most interested in these:

1x BTS (RH)
1x Azelf LA (RH)
1x mesprit LA (RH)

I could do my
1x BTS (RH)

for your
Shiftry RR
Darkrai MD

ace11 said:
I could do my
1x BTS (RH)

for your
Shiftry RR
Darkrai MD

Sorry, I'd need you to add in Azelf or Mesprit for that.

Catbus said:
Sorry, I'd need you to add in Azelf or Mesprit for that.

I could do this:
2x Absol G
1x Shiftry RR
1x Darkrai MD

for my
1x BTS RH
1x Mesprit RH OR Azelf RH

ace11 said:
I could do this:
2x Absol G
1x Shiftry RR
1x Darkrai MD

for my
1x BTS RH
1x Mesprit RH OR Azelf RH

Wow...are those pixie's gold-plated or something? Haha...I will pass my friend, thanks.

Catbus said:
Wow...are those pixie's gold-plated or something? Haha...I will pass my friend, thanks.

My Mesprit
for your
Darkrai MD
Shiftry RR
Absol G SV
Great Ball

ace11 said:
My Mesprit
for your
Darkrai MD
Shiftry RR
Absol G SV
Great Ball

Sorry, 3 holo rares and a trainer for any RH rare is an unlikely trade, especially since the mesprit, azelf and BTS are not really wants of mine at all, just what I saw that I'd trade for on your list (already have several of each). You want far more than I'd trade for any of them, so don't think it's worth your time to make any more offers to me. Hope you get the cards you want though! ;)

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses, ALL SV Lv X's, x2 Gengar X [W]: Movie 9 & Foil NRGs

One last offer

My
Azelf LA RH

for your Absol G and some staple trainer (idc which)

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses, ALL SV Lv X's, x2 Gengar X [W]: Movie 9 & Foil NRGs

ace11 said:
One last offer

My
Azelf LA RH

for your Absol G and some staple trainer (idc which)

Sorry, I'll pass. I'd perhaps trade the Darkrai for the Azelf RH, but not the Absol G.

CML for:
x3 Luxray GL (2RH)

All I really know that I have from your wants is, a Yanmega SV.​

SotH said:
CML for:
x3 Luxray GL (2RH)

All I really know that I have from your wants is, a Yanmega SV.​

Hmmm, well, you can make an offer if you'd like. From your list I also like:

Lv X:
x1 Gardevior
x1 Magnazone
x1 Flygon
x1 Electivire FB
x1 Absol G

Bump.......

Hey. Can you please cml any or all of these: 1 Uxie LA, 1 Rayquaza C X, and 1 Darkrai MD? Thanks!

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey. Can you please cml any or all of these: 1 Uxie LA, 1 Rayquaza C X, and 1 Darkrai MD? Thanks!

My:
Rayquaza C Lv X

Your:
Secret Wonders
Gardevoir Lv X
Gardevoir Holo x1

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums/Energy
Special Dark Energy RH (RR)

Would there be anything else I could add to get 1 Darkrai MD? I really need one of these for a deck that's almost done. Let me know!

p8ntchucker7 said:
Would there be anything else I could add to get 1 Darkrai MD? I really need one of these for a deck that's almost done. Let me know!

OK, I'll try and check this AM.

How about:

Absol RH x3

CML for
Luxray X
Landmin X
x2 Broken Time-Space
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x4 Power Spray
x1 Poke'turn
x2 Energy Gain

I have
4 HP Holo Energies (1 {F}, 1{G}, 1{L}, 1{P})
2 PK Holo Energies (1{R}, 1{L})

I don't think it's very fair to give 3 Absol RHs for your 1 Darkrai. I already felt like you were getting a little bit better of a deal, considering that trollandtoad.com sells Gardy X for more than Rayquaza C X. And Gardy X has increased in popularity again recently. But I was still going to do the trade cuz I nned the Rayquaza.

zephilim said:
CML for
Luxray X
Landmin X
x2 Broken Time-Space
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x4 Power Spray
x1 Poke'turn
x2 Energy Gain

I have
4 HP Holo Energies (1 {F}, 1{G}, 1{L}, 1{P})
2 PK Holo Energies (1{R}, 1{L})

OK, I'll check.

Back: Can't do either X for them, but could do:

6-7 of any combination of the following

Cyrus's Conspiracy
Power Spray
Poke'turn
Energy Gain

p8ntchucker7 said:
I don't think it's very fair to give 3 Absol RHs for your 1 Darkrai. I already felt like you were getting a little bit better of a deal, considering that trollandtoad.com sells Gardy X for more than Rayquaza C X. And Gardy X has increased in popularity again recently. But I was still going to do the trade cuz I nned the Rayquaza.

Well, you're free to counter-offer, that's how this works. You approached me about both cards, so I'm just trying to work with what you have...none of the cards I'm asking for from you are even low wants of mine, just trying to get you the cards you're asking for an get some value for them. Let me know if you want to try to work out a deal of just skip it, I'm OK either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back