• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses/X, Salamence X, Gengar X [W]: Pika X, Energies

From your "wants" I have: Shiny Yanma x1, Yanmega x1, All but one foil energy card, Pokedrawer+ x3, and the Porygon-Z Lv X x1.

For the foil energy's, Im not sure what set they are from, but the missing one is the Psychic one I think.

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Arceuses/X, Salamence X, Gengar X [W]: Pika X, Energies

I forgot to inquire yesterday...
Maybe we can still work out a deal for your Palkia G X.
I value it about 18 bucks (18 holo eneries).

Let me know if you are interested...

Catbus said:
I like my Salamence and Blaziken too. :D I have the EGs and CCs but they are popular. What are you offering?

ESP said:
I need:
Azelf MT
2 Mesprit LA (RH preferred)
2 Luxray GL (RH preferred)
Luxray GL Lv. X (this isn't a big want but I can always use them)

I have:
1-2 Dialga G
1 RH Pokehealer
1 RH Finneon SF
1 RH Ditto LA
(you have funny wants)

CML if you want. I need 1 Mesprit the most, then Azelf, then one Luxray, then everything else. Thanks.

Well, those funny wants are all on my low wants list too. Sorry, not trading away Pixies or Lions for any of those.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have 3 memory berry?

Almost certainly, yes! What did I win?

YOu win getting to look at my thread for something! If you don't see anything are you selling them and for how much?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Well, those funny wants are all on my low wants list too. Sorry, not trading away Pixies or Lions for any of those.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have 3 memory berry?

YOu win getting to look at my thread for something! If you don't see anything are you selling them and for how much?
[/quote]

x1 Exploud (1 RH)
x1 Ninetails (1 RH)

shadoworganoid said:
From your "wants" I have: Shiny Yanma x1, Yanmega x1, All but one foil energy card, Pokedrawer+ x3, and the Porygon-Z Lv X x1.

For the foil energy's, Im not sure what set they are from, but the missing one is the Psychic one I think.

Yes, I just quoted myself. lol

Any of these work for you? Or alot of these I should say.

Catbus said:

[/quote]

x1 Exploud (1 RH)
x1 Ninetails (1 RH)
[/quote]

The PL ninetails?

Hey Catbus, I'm really sorry it took me so long to respond. Internet is out at my house, I'm on my friends iPhone :p
If we still could maybe 2 Cyrus, 4 Power Spray, 1 Poketurn. PM me if that trade is still open.

Just in case you missed this, I'm reposting it...

shadoworganoid said:
Yes, I just quoted myself. lol

Any of these work for you? Or alot of these I should say.

Go ahead and make an offer, maybe?

PokeKid Brandon said:

x1 Exploud (1 RH)
x1 Ninetails (1 RH)
[/quote]

The PL ninetails?
[/quote]

Think so. Is that the one you have that's an RH?

zephilim said:
Hey Catbus, I'm really sorry it took me so long to respond. Internet is out at my house, I'm on my friends iPhone :p
If we still could maybe 2 Cyrus, 4 Power Spray, 1 Poketurn. PM me if that trade is still open.

What was the offer again? Can you repost it? Sorry, too much going on.

Shakespeare said:
Just in case you missed this, I'm reposting it...

Well, not crazy about just the Palkia G X as I am a little better positioned to trade away the Absol G X. Maybe if I get another PGX I'll try you again. I'm sure your offer's fair though.

My Shiny Yanma and Holo Yanmega (SV) and Porygon Z lv x

Your Cyrus Conspiracy x3 and 2 Blaziken FB.

It was

My
All Holo
1 HP {F}
1 HP {G}
1 HP {L}
1 HP {P}
1 PK {R}
1 PK {L}

Your
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Power Spray
1 Poketurn

LMK

BTW; I have holo energy cards too.

zephilim said:
It was

My
All Holo
1 HP {F}
1 HP {G}
1 HP {L}
1 HP {P}
1 PK {R}
1 PK {L}

Your
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Power Spray
1 Poketurn

LMK

And they're all minty?

shadoworganoid said:
BTW; I have holo energy cards too.

How many of which sets?

Catbus said:
Go ahead and make an offer, maybe?

PokeKid Brandon said:

x1 Exploud (1 RH)
x1 Ninetails (1 RH)

The PL ninetails?
[/quote]

Think so. Is that the one you have that's an RH?

zephilim said:

What was the offer again? Can you repost it? Sorry, too much going on.

Well, not crazy about just the Palkia G X as I am a little better positioned to trade away the Absol G X. Maybe if I get another PGX I'll try you again. I'm sure your offer's fair though.[/QUOTE]

I just traded the RH Ninetails.

zephilim said:
It was

My
All Holo
1 HP {F}
1 HP {G}
1 HP {L}
1 HP {P}
1 PK {R}
1 PK {L}

Your
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Power Spray
1 Poketurn

LMK

Throw in Mysterious Treasures x1 Blissey (RH) and it's a deal.

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for your Pikachu Lv.x (the ash one)

Sorry Shuckles, nothing worthy of my cute little Pikachu!

please CML for Pikachu Lv X and any Japan Pikas you have. I collect them so I would be willing to trade almost anything for Japan and Pika M Lv. X. I have some X's and Ex's which i dont know if you want or not. I do have an Uxie LA that i would also trade if a Pikachu was involved.

Hey, would you happen to have any Japanese Flygon or Darkrai for trade/sale?
Especially looking for DP3 Darkrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back