• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Dialga G X, Uxie X, Binders [W]: Delcatty Pt, RH Explouds

I am interested in
1 Absol G
1 Gengar SF
1 Broken Time Space
2 Darkness Basic(if you have any)

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Dialga G X, Uxie X, Binders [W]: Delcatty Pt, RH Explouds

My Garchomp SV
Your Blaziken FB

My Garchomp SV
Your Electivire FB

I have Yanmega SV (RH), Rayquaza C, and a DP Warp Point (RH).

I want Floatzel GL and Kingdra LA

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey I have come in need of Staple trainers and possibly unown G. I also would want any legos stuff that you have.

I like:

SV cards
x1 Exploud (1 RH)
vensaur RH

Platinum:
x2 Delcatty (1 RH)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I am interested in
1 Absol G
1 Gengar SF
1 Broken Time Space
2 Darkness Basic(if you have any)

Interested in:
1 RH Venasaur
1 Electivire FB
1 RAYQUZA C
Diamond&Pearl-Legends Awakened
1 JPN MESPRIT LV.X

Edlittle said:
My Garchomp SV
Your Blaziken FB

No thanks

SourMilk said:
I have Yanmega SV (RH), Rayquaza C, and a DP Warp Point (RH).

I want Floatzel GL and Kingdra LA

My:
x1 Kingdra
x1 Floatzel GL

Your:
x2 Metagross (RH and H)
x1 Luxray GL

YourP1MP said:
My Garchomp SV
Your Electivire FB

Nah...thanks though.

Hey Catbus... I was just wondering if you'd mind checking my list for that Arceus Colorless of yours. However if you see anything there that interests you would you mind trying to figure anything we could work out for that Skymin Figure of yours? I have an Omastar MD RH, don't know the condition but I'll check if you're interested. I also have 2 MINT Ray Cs, one RH one Holo. Soooo. Yeah. ;o

SotS said:
Hey Catbus... I was just wondering if you'd mind checking my list for that Arceus Colorless of yours. However if you see anything there that interests you would you mind trying to figure anything we could work out for that Skymin Figure of yours? I have an Omastar MD RH, don't know the condition but I'll check if you're interested. I also have 2 MINT Ray Cs, one RH one Holo. Soooo. Yeah. ;o

Sorry, just gave the Shaymin figure away. You had your shots at it though!

Interested in:

RHs:
Dodrio SV
Metagross SV

Otherwise, just didn't see anything I need ATM. Have x2 Dusknoir FB.

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Blaziken FBX, Blaziken FB Uxie X [W]: RH SP Trainer/supporters

Yes I know I had my shots (Very many might I add!) I just never wanted to trade my stuff away. xD Well, even though Arceus is still a want of mine but I dunno' if I'd want to trade any of those cards for one that will be unplayable... Well, mistakes happen, thanks anyways! xP

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Blaziken FBX, Blaziken FB Uxie X [W]: RH SP Trainer/supporters

Can you CML for 1x Blaziken FB Lv X, 1x Luxray GL Lv X and 2x Blaziken FB and 1x Luxray GL. Also I do like Pikachu M Lv X but that is a lesser want. So if you could CML that would be great

Okay how 'bout this
MY
1 RH Venasuar SV
1 Electivire FB
or
1 Rayquaza C
Your
1 Absol G
1 Gengar SF
1 BTS
2 Darkness Basic(throw in)
LMK.

Garchomp said:
Can you CML for 1x Blaziken FB Lv X, 1x Luxray GL Lv X and 2x Blaziken FB and 1x Luxray GL. Also I do like Pikachu M Lv X but that is a lesser want. So if you could CML that would be great

Well, I like these:

1x Ancient Mew
Supreme Victors:
1x Metagross
1x Venusaur
Rising Rivals:
1x Luxray GL

But they don't add up to any of my X's and they're low wants.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay how 'bout this
MY
1 RH Venasuar SV
1 Electivire FB
or
1 Rayquaza C
Your
1 Absol G
1 Gengar SF
1 BTS
2 Darkness Basic(throw in)
LMK.

How about for the JPN MESPRIT LV.X

I can do that if you throw in a RH Infernape 4. I could do w/out that but would prefer to have the Rh infernape 4. LMK.

Would you swap:
1X infernape [4] lv.X
2X unown-G

for *gyarados (HP) ?

My CMWL for my RH Great Ball

Misa said:
Would you swap:
1X infernape [4] lv.X
2X unown-G

for *gyarados (HP) ?

No thanks.

ace11 said:
My CMWL for my RH Great Ball

Sorry, didn't see anything.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
What about my offer?
Thanks, LMK.

Well, I'll pass I guess...don't really need it so don't really want to add more cards. No sweat.

Okay, I can just do the original deal then, if you still want to. LMK.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay, I can just do the original deal then, if you still want to. LMK.

OK, that works. Sent you a PM.

RE: ** C A T B U S ** [H] Blaziken FBX, Luxray GLX [W]: RH SP Trainer/supporters

Can you CML for Blaziken FB x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back