• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Catbus' Trading Thread - H: 1st Edition IFDS Charmander, Charmeleon, Shiny Duskull

androman said:
Add Pachirisu GE and it's a deal. LMK, thanks!

My:
x1 Garchomp Lv X (English)
x2 Mewtwo Lv X (promo)
x1 Pachirisu GE

Your:
x1 Magnezone DP
x1 Garchomp Lv X (Japanese)
x1 Magnezone Lv X (Japanese)
1x Togetic (japanese)
1x Togepi (japanese)

RE: Catbus' Trading Thread - H: 1st Edition IFDS Charmander, Charmeleon, Shiny Duskull

I can't trade any more Zone DP.
Also... the Pachirisu was in, in an original deal anyway. And I am adding Togepi/Togetic for swaping Garchomp... and Zone X is worth 3x Mewtwo's and I'm still doing the trade because I have my reasons. Can't you just add Pachirisu, please?
LMK, thank you.

Androman

androman said:
I can't trade any more Zone DP.
Also... the Pachirisu was in, in an original deal anyway. And I am adding Togepi/Togetic for swaping Garchomp... and Zone X is worth 3x Mewtwo's and I'm still doing the trade because I have my reasons. Can't you just add Pachirisu, please?
LMK, thank you.

Androman

OK, settle down. :p The original deal didn't have the garchomp swap that you requested afterward, did it? Also, we dropped down to the Japanese Magnezone Lv X, I believe since the Pachi was proposed. Seems like you're trying to make me the picky, uncooperative one, quite unfairly if you ask me. :D

OK, here's a compromise:

My:
x1 Garchomp Lv X (English)
x2 Mewtwo Lv X (promo)
x1 Pachirisu GE

Your:
x1 Bastiodon MT
x1 Garchomp Lv X (Japanese)
x1 Magnezone Lv X (Japanese)
1x Togetic (japanese)
1x Togepi (japanese)

I am very cooperative (except in soccer).
And, you're adding Togepi/Togetic for Garchomp, but I can add Bastiodon.
PM'd you!

Androman

Venusaur ex FRLG and Vaporeon ex DS. CML!!

Don't have the magnezone X anymore catbus and I have all those cards...:( Sorry.

Dudeman1993 said:
Venusaur ex FRLG and Vaporeon ex DS. CML!

Your:
#10) Metagross x2 (1 RH)
#7) Leafeon

My:
Vaporeon ex

T-Tar Master said:
Don't have the magnezone X anymore catbus and I have all those cards...:( Sorry.

No worries

PokemonMasterMan711 said:
CML for 1x shaymin IFDS

Sorry, nothing I'd trade Shaymon 4

CML for any IFDS card

Interested in these:

leafeon lv.x
1x Reverse Holo Metagross
1x Uxie Lv.x
1x magnezone lv.x

i just ridid my trading list so CML for shaymin lv.x ill trade a lot

I just ridid my trading list so CML for shaymin lv.x ill trade a lot

Still nothing I'd trade Shaymin X for...and please stop PMing me with CML requests. I'm just deleting them. My rules state:

9. Please, make your initial offers in my thread, don't PM me until we're working out details or sending addresses.

My:
japanese Magnezone X
Multi Energy

Yor:
Uxie LA
Mesprit Lv. X

ESP said:
My:
japanese Magnezone X
Multi Energy

Yor:
Uxie LA
Mesprit Lv. X

Just did a deal for Mangezone X, sorry.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
.::n00bmuffin::. said:
CML for shiny duskull

I apologize n00bmuffin...not ignoring you, just don't know how I value the shiny duskull just yet...sorry to leave you hangin'

Dudeman1993 said:
Venusaur ex FRLG and Vaporeon ex DS. CML!

FYI...don't need the metagross anymore...just the leafeon7, so can't offer the Vaporeon ex for just that

Reply to PM please? Thanks.

Dudeman1993 said:
Reply to PM please? Thanks.

Done.

Added Many New Cards

RE: Catbus' Trading Thread - Bebe's, Cynthia's TMTS-1&2

Cml for 5 Holo and 2 RH Bebe's Search. Lmk! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back