• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * W: Stars and EXs H: JPN Jumpluffs, Spiritombs, Luxray GLX, Primes

Hey just wondering, would you trade my Regice* and Registeel* for Luxray GL Lv X?

RE: * C A T B U S * W: Stars and EXs H: JPN Jumpluffs, Spiritombs, Luxray GLX, Primes

tyranitar77 said:
would you do the flygon x for pikachu m x and 2 coins? lmk

Sorry, Pika X is gone.

Alseatao said:
Hey just wondering, would you trade my Regice* and Registeel* for Luxray GL Lv X?

Getting Registeel elsewhere. What do you want for the Regice*?

if you could tell them to cml and what do you want for a shinx coin?

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Do u have any RH horsea and seadra

Sorry, not for trade.

I see you want Umbreon and Espeon Star, would you take Pop 8 ones?

cml for shinx coin

piplup234 said:
I see you want Umbreon and Espeon Star, would you take Pop 8 ones?

Do you mean POP5?

tyranitar77 said:
cml for shinx coin

I'd trade it for any of these, I guess, although none are really wants:

flygon x
lugia legend top and bottom
glaceon x
gengar x
electivire fb x
flotzel gl x
dialga g x

Yeah, Pop 5, sorry

piplup234 said:
Yeah, Pop 5, sorry

What other kind are there? Do you mean as opposed to JPN versions?

Oh, sorry I thought they printed others... Anyway, I might be able to get those...

piplup234 said:
Oh, sorry I thought they printed others... Anyway, I might be able to get those...

Maybe they did? I asked sincerely, not sarcastically. Anyway, sure, I'd be interested.

Cml for Lux X. I have an unlisted RH DCE.

Shoyru1444 said:
Cml for Lux X. I have an unlisted RH DCE.

Sorry, nothing for the LuxX. INterested in the DCE RH as well as:

HGSS:
Holo Grass energy
Holo Water Energy

LMK if you see something smaller for those.

CML for your pokeball play mat

Duskbunny said:
CML for your pokeball play mat

Have any of the following in minty condition:

HGSS Revived Legends (JPN)
EX's
Stars*

trade you
MY:
Registeel Star
UR:
Garchomp c lv x promo

Frog H. said:
trade you
MY:
Registeel Star
UR:
Garchomp c lv x promo

Is the Registeel* in mint/NM condition?

RE: * C A T B U S * Anyone need an RH HGSS Jumpluff?

Bump+++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back