• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * Need L2- Raiko/Suicune Legend, Trading New cards for exs and stars

konter_j8902 said:
i would prefer the pack one if i need to add anything else to get it please lmk

No, you're good, just checking. I'll send you a PM.

RE: * C A T B U S * Need L2- Raiko/Suicune Legend, Trading New cards for exs and stars

ok is there any way i could get a few of these as well
call energy xxx main want
donphan prime x1

konter_j8902 said:
ok is there any way i could get a few of these as well
call energy xxx main want
donphan prime x1

Well, the Donphan Primes are JPN, did you notice that? Have any more of my wants?

Could you CML for Floatzel X and a Floatzel GL?

RE: * C A T B U S * Need L2- Raiko/Suicune Legend, Trading New cards for exs and sta

konter_j8902 said:
no i don't

Sorry. LMK if you get some.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Do you need him?

Well, perhaps. What would you offer for the Umbreon holo from the new set?

Well I checked around on Ebay and the Umbreon is going for about $7. The Chansey is about $4 and the scyther is about $8... I would rather not part with the aerodactyl unless we can do a trade for the Lengend card but I don't think that's happening ^_^

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Well I checked around on Ebay and the Umbreon is going for about $7. The Chansey is about $4 and the scyther is about $8... I would rather not part with the aerodactyl unless we can do a trade for the Lengend card but I don't think that's happening ^_^

What would you offer for the Umbreon? :D

Lol ok sorry would you do it for just the scyther?

can u cml for your charizard g

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Lol ok sorry would you do it for just the scyther?

I'll pass. Like the Umbreon better.

spartan7987 said:
can u cml for your charizard g

Sorry, didn't see anything I need. You could make me a great offer from these though:

surpreme victors:

LV.X:
Staraptor FB LV.X
Blaziken LV.X

SH:
metagross x2
yanmegga
absol G
Blaziken FB

Rising rivals:
SH:
darkrai G x1
flygon x2
luxray gl

Hey, Catbus, could you possibly CML for the cards I'm seeking?

i made kirstin an offer but if you get them from him lmk and i will trade you good for2

Grizzly said:
Hey, Catbus, could you possibly CML for the cards I'm seeking?

Sorry, my thread - you do the work. Feel free to check our wants and haves and make an offer.

tyranitar77 said:
i made kirstin an offer but if you get them from him lmk and i will trade you good for2

Sounds good.

I asked THAT question cause you overlooked me asking you to CML for Floatzel GL and Floatzel GL X

Meh that's what I figured (I like the Umbreon better too) if you see anything in the future you like from my list just LMK. Thanks again :)

Grizzly said:
I asked THAT question cause you overlooked me asking you to CML for Floatzel GL and Floatzel GL X

Ahh, I did. Well, same deal. Did you check my wants to see if you have anything to offer for the Floaztels?

I have a 1-1-1 GE Togekiss line that I could trade you for them and an Espeon E4, but I don't think that's the Espeon you're looking for.

Grizzly said:
I have a 1-1-1 GE Togekiss line that I could trade you for them and an Espeon E4, but I don't think that's the Espeon you're looking for.

Yeah, sorry, I'm just looking for those cards from the Revived Legends line that came out in Japan a couple weeks ago. I actually got doubles of Togekiss and Umbreon, still looking for the Espeon.

Thanks for checking. I will CYL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back