• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * * * C A T B U S * * * [H] ZUKAN, BATTRIO, STARS, SHININGS, CRYSTALS, MODIFIED

konter_j8902 said:
could you do just the shaymin for them.. i know it goes for around $12-13 and the ex's go for about $5-7 so I think it is an even deal. LMK or counter

I'll pass for now. I think I'll get more interest in the Shaymin and can get those ex's easier down the road. Thanks though.

RE: * * * C A T B U S * * * [H] ZUKAN, BATTRIO, STARS, SHININGS, CRYSTALS, MODIFIED

hear are the coins i have
if you want battrio coins i have the following

Riolu 13-036 Poke
Tyranitar 06-016 Great
Dragonite 03-020 BS Great
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Sudowoodo 06-032 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke

i would also be interested in if you still have them

winners only giratina sleeves

if i dont have enough with these and the ex's send me a pm and i will offer

edit if you have those sleeves still will you do

my
Tyranitar 06-016 Great
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Sudowoodo 06-032 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke
absol ex
aerodactyl ex
nape 4 x

your winners only sleeves (giratina)

ok so i have jolteon ex, dragonite ex(non delta), and thats it but if you give me alot i can trade my flygon x maybe...

konter_j8902 said:
hear are the coins i have
if you want battrio coins i have the following

Riolu 13-036 Poke
Tyranitar 06-016 Great
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Sudowoodo 06-032 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke

i would also be interested in if you still have them

winners only giratina sleeves

if i don't have enough with these and the ex's send me a pm and i will offer

edit if you have those sleeves still will you do

my
Tyranitar 06-016 Great
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Sudowoodo 06-032 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke
absol ex
aerodactyl ex
nape 4 x

your winners only sleeves (giratina)

Sleeves were traded. Thought I took them off my list, sorry.

jade89 said:
ok so i have jolteon ex, dragonite ex(non delta), and thats it but if you give me alot i can trade my flygon x maybe...

Well, the ex's almost equal a Zukan, depending on which you want. If you want to add the Flygon, I can probably do 3 Zukan, again, depending on what you want.

Do you have any more unlisted JPN merchendice? If not I am interested in the following.
HIGHER DEMAND MODIFIED CARDS:
x3 Call Energy (2 RH)
x5 Azelf LA (1RH)
x4 Mesprit LA (2RH)
x6 Emerald holo rare candies
x2 GE rare candies

konter_j8902 said:
Do you have any more unlisted JPN merchendice? If not I am interested in the following.
HIGHER DEMAND MODIFIED CARDS:
x3 Call Energy (2 RH)
x5 Azelf LA (1RH)
x4 Mesprit LA (2RH)
x6 Emerald holo rare candies
x2 GE rare candies

The only unlisted things I have, I think are two JPN TAKARA TOMY toys that have either Ho-oh, Lugia or Entei in them (can't tell from the box). You can offer, I'll counter if needed.

my
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Sudowoodo 06-032 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke
absol ex
aerodactyl ex
nape 4 x

Your
x3 Call Energy (2 RH)
x3 Azelf LA (1RH)
x2 Mesprit LA
x2 Emerald holo rare candies
x2 GE rare candies

Please LMK

konter_j8902 said:
Please LMK

My:
x2 Emerald holo rare candies

Your:
Cherrim 01-018 Poke
Bulbasaur 04-034 Poke
absol ex
aerodactyl ex

Assuming mintness on all cards/coins

how much would you need for me to buy a coulpe of zucans?and i might do the ex's for the togekiss line

I cant do that sorry. MY main needs are the 3 call energy.

MY
absol ex
aerodactyl ex
nape 4 x

Your
call energy x3 (if you have 3 that arent RH i would accept those instead of RH ones)

jade89 said:
how much would you need for me to buy a coulpe of zucans?and i might do the ex's for the togekiss line

Not selling right now, sorry. I'll let you know, I have better offers for the Togekiss Zukan right now.

konter_j8902 said:
I cant do that sorry. MY main needs are the 3 call energy.

MY
absol ex
aerodactyl ex
nape 4 x

Your
call energy x3 (if you have 3 that arent RH i would accept those instead of RH ones)

Pass, sorry. The ex's are low wants and I like the calls better right now, thanks though.

i will add in the bulbasaur and cherrim and riolu and sudowoodo coins. please lmk

would you trade Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND for The pokeball mat?

konter_j8902 said:
i will add in the bulbasaur and cherrim and riolu and sudowoodo coins. please lmk

Don't really need those, thanks though.

strg9 said:

Well, I would if you added in a LL prime.

Bump. Anyone have any old cards that I need? :D

hey i have
Sceptile Delta Ex
Espeon Ex
Charizard Ex mint
CML and giv me an offer!!!

PokemonLv63X said:
hey i have
Sceptile Delta Ex
Espeon Ex
Charizard Ex mint
CML and giv me an offer!

Well, what do you want?

Catbus said:
Don't really need those, thanks though.

strg9 said:

Well, I would if you added in a LL prime.

dang, i did not pull any :(

strg9 said:
dang, i did not pull any :(

Well, if you get one on a trade or something, LMK! ;)

Catbus said:
Well, what do you want?
snything, but i dont think ur gonna get the zard, so i need staples, lv x;s to add to my collection
LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back