• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: CATBUS [H]: BTET Hippowdon & Alakazam Lv X, Cut/Spin Rotom, Pikachu, Need Uxie Lv X

EspeonROX said:
Have: Roseanne's Research x2
Dawn Stadium
Moonlight Stadium
Mew ex HP (hard to get off me)

I want:

Anything you have on my Wants list, ESPECIALLY UF holos...
Blaziken EM holo, (for my non-holo, I'll add more)
Groudon LA, (for my RH)
Rayquaza LA, holo please

Well, from your wants, I'm sure I have:

Meganium HOLO UF
Rayquaza LA (holo)
Torterra X DP

I also have Septile/Treecko ex Emerald (Non-RH, please), lots of GC and Bonds...in case you're interested in pikachus, rotoms, etc.

RE: CATBUS [H]: BTET Hippowdon & Alakazam Lv X, Cut/Spin Rotom, Pikachu, Need Uxie Lv X

Catbus said:
awsome_umbreon said:
What do you want for your skymin lv.x and toy?

Didn't we just do this on the previous page?

Charizard88 said:
No thanks.

I understand...thank you for playing.

ESP said:
I have:

x2 Roseanne's Research (on the way)
x1 Dusknoir LV X

What do you have from my wants?

Will check.

Mudkip said:
Would you want to trade,

My- Dusknoir X and some Roseannes.

Your- Dialga G X or Palkia G X

LMK or counter.

EDIT: I saw what BET cards you have any I need some of them.

I doubt it...I am getting a Dusknoir Lv X in another trade at this point, and so would trade for the Roseanne's but not the G Lv X's unless there were something else pretty good in the trade (Girantina/Snorlax/Shaymin Lv X).

TofU said:
Cml for Volkner and Underground Expedition. Lmk. =D

I'll check and may have to get back to you. Those are pretty sweet cards and I haven't really assessed a value for them. I won't trade them without coming to you first though, since you asked first. At this point, I only have x2 of each.

Anything?

I need Grovyle EX Emerald. NO ONE seems to have it!! >,< I don't need the Torterra X anymore, though. I really need the Meganium though. What 'choo want?

hi me again cml for:
alakazam x
gardevoir sw

i have most of the older set wants 3 claydol
and alteria ex emerald and suicune*

TofU said:
Anything?

Still just have x2 of each...expecting some more cards though, so I'll let you know if I get enough to trade from that, OK?

EspeonROX said:
I need Grovyle EX Emerald. NO ONE seems to have it!! >,< I don't need the Torterra X anymore, though. I really need the Meganium though. What 'choo want?

Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium

giggran said:
hi me again cml for:
alakazam x
gardevoir sw

I have most of the older set wants 3 claydol

My
x1 Alakazam 4 Lv X
x1 Alakazam 4

Your:
x2 Claydol GE

Catbus said:
TofU said:
Anything?

Still just have x2 of each...expecting some more cards though, so I'll let you know if I get enough to trade from that, OK?

EspeonROX said:

Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium

giggran said:
hi me again cml for:
alakazam x
gardevoir sw

My
x1 Alakazam 4 Lv X
x1 Alakazam 4

Your:
x2 Claydol GE

OK, get back to me. And I also need Floatzel GL. So, let me know.

TofU said:
OK, get back to me. And I also need Floatzel GL. So, let me know.

How many Floatzel GLs do you want?

I need around three, but however many you can trade to me would be very beneficial. Lmk.

Do you have any of my other wants? Lmk.

Catbus said:
TofU said:
Anything?

EspeonROX said:

Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium

giggran said:
hi me again cml for:
alakazam x
gardevoir sw

My
x1 Alakazam 4 Lv X
x1 Alakazam 4

Your:
x2 Claydol GE

can do pm to finalize

TofU said:
I need around three, but however many you can trade to me would be very beneficial. Lmk.

Do you have any of my other wants? Lmk.

Just have x1 floatzel left...maybe we should wait to see if I get more?

giggran said:
Catbus said:
TofU said:
Anything?

EspeonROX said:

Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium

giggran said:
hi me again cml for:
alakazam x
gardevoir sw

My
x1 Alakazam 4 Lv X
x1 Alakazam 4

Your:
x2 Claydol GE

can do pm to finalize

OK, will do.

One will still work. Do you have any of my other wants?

TofU said:
One will still work. Do you have any of my other wants?

x2 Blastoise GC
x1 Floatzel GL [BET]
x1 Weezing GE (might have this...need to check)
x1 Metagross LA (Holo)
x1 RH Regirock LA
x1 Copycat

:O I need all of those, except the Blastoise. Care to make an offer?

TofU said:
:O I need all of those, except the Blastoise. Care to make an offer?

Well, what have you got from these to trade:

Dawn's Stadium
Moonlight Stadium
Roseanne's Research
Darkrai MD

Would have to add something for these:
Cressalia Lv X
Uxie Lv X
Azelf Lv X

I have Dusknoir Lv.X and a couple of Roseannes. I can possibly spare a Claydol. I need all of your Eeveelutions BET and Jirachi BET.

Can you LMK with an offer?

Mudkip said:
I have Dusknoir Lv.X and a couple of Roseannes. I can possibly spare a Claydol. I need all of your Eeveelutions BET and Jirachi BET.

Can you LMK with an offer?

Just x1 of each?

Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium UF holo

Your cards are mint? Mine are. Looks good to me! Hey, can I add in an RH Groudon, and can you throw in a regular non-RH Groudon? (Groudon RH is mint.)

How meny of my shiny's would get those Skymin & Giratina (clipping) figures?

EspeonROX said:
Your:
x2 Roseanne's Research

My:
Rayquaza LA, holo
Meganium UF holo

Your cards are mint? Mine are. Looks good to me! Hey, can I add in an RH Groudon, and can you throw in a regular non-RH Groudon? (Groudon RH is mint.)

Let me check my Meganium and LYK. So, you're trying to dump an RH for a non-shiny Groudon LA, am I reading that right?

Light Venusaur said:
How meny of my shiny's would get those Skymin & Giratina (clipping) figures?

Man, your page is HUGE...but seems like mostly wants...can't really tell what you have to trade. The figures you're describing are about $9 each with shipping in US, so maybe a Lv X equivalent for them both? Feel free to check my wants and make an offer.

hey would you do my Claydol for your Alakazam 4 Lv. X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back