• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * CATBUS * [W]: x2 Full Rotom set [H] Spare Flygon X

amisheskimoninja said:
Catbus said:
amisheskimoninja said:
Catbus said:
If you add Wash Rotom I can do that.

Thats way too much. English Drapion X's only go for $5-15 on ebay, and a JPN one is probably worth half that.

The JPN is about a $9-10 card:
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=Drapion+Lv+X+Japan&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&LH_BIN=1&LH_IncludeSIF=1&_odkw=Drapion+Lv+X+DPt1&_osacat=0

OK, how about this for it:
SW Weavile RH
Switch RH
SF Salamence RH
SF Bronzong RH
Bebe's Search RH

Thats really not worth it for a card that won't be legal to use in a month.

Besides, I can buy one here for $7 with other stuff:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-card-DPt-Drapion-Lv-X-DP5-Mamoswine-Spiritomb_W0QQitemZ320381077090QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a98334662&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1199|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Hey, that's not a bad deal if you collect or want them for league/fun play. You get an unown G too!

Seriously though, that's why you use average prices. I can find auctions where SW Weavile's probably went for half a buck, but doubt you'd trade at that value, so why would you expect me to trade at the lowest value you can find? You CAN buy and get a good deal...many just don't want to buy cards, though. Don't forget, you also get to pay $3 shipping, which makes many eBay prices seem cheaper than they are.

Anyway, I understand. Still, there are several collectors out there that will give me the value, so I'll hold onto it then, no worries. Hmm...well, LMK if you see other rares or something at some point to level things out.

I have Ditto LA RH, Switch RH, Arcanine RR, and Mowtom. Would you trade Luxray GL X for them?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
I could do the 2 palkia G and $35 for th eplaymat like you offered above. BTW I have a porygon z x if you are intreasteed.

Well, sure, I'm 'intreasteed' in a Porygon Z X, I suppose. Do you have a trading thread? Have we maybe been through this already and you don't...can't remember?

I don't have a trading thread but the porygon Z lv.x has a couple of little microscratches that unless you are really looking you can't see them, Probably from being sliped in and out of sleves. DOn't know if you only want it if it is mint. Also I could type up a list of most of my haves I could.

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
$25

Do you want the regular holo or the reverse holo palkia G?

Which one do you want? RH or regular?

darksoulSP said:
I have Ditto LA RH, Switch RH, Arcanine RR, and Mowtom. Would you trade Luxray GL X for them?

Not if I had 10 Luxray GL Xs....which I don't.

PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Catbus said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
I could do the 2 palkia G and $35 for th eplaymat like you offered above. BTW I have a porygon z x if you are intreasteed.

Well, sure, I'm 'intreasteed' in a Porygon Z X, I suppose. Do you have a trading thread? Have we maybe been through this already and you don't...can't remember?

I don't have a trading thread but the porygon Z lv.x has a couple of little microscratches that unless you are really looking you can't see them, Probably from being sliped in and out of sleves. DOn't know if you only want it if it is mint. Also I could type up a list of most of my haves I could.

My:
Playmat, shipped

Your:
x1 Porygon Z Lv X
x1 Palkia G
$25

Do you want the regular holo or the reverse holo palkia G?

Which one do you want? RH or regular?

As long as the RH is minty and unscratched, either is fine.

That's fine. Is there anything I could trade for it? LMK! :)

Catbus said:
How about

My:
3 x Cynthia's Feelings
1 x Regigigas LA 37
1 x Dialga Plat - 5
1 x Miasma Valley
1 x Galactic HQ

Your:
x1 Bebe's Search RH (from RR)
x2 Poke Drawer RH ( x1 with slight face scuffing )
x1 Foil Grass Energy (PK) slight crease in the card from the bottom middle up to the very bottom point of the leaf, not a fold but it's been bend previously.
x1 Foil Psychic Energy (PK)
x1 Foil Fighting Energy (HP)

Also, I have a spare Landmin X, if you're still looking to do this:

Sorry mate I've got all of these cards. My trade list was very old since before states. I have all those cards now.

Ok so the RH one has a couple of scratches so you will be getting the regular holo. I like that deal and can probably do that. I also was checking you list and I have a RH fineon from SF. I was alos curious about the prices for Gallade E4 Lv.x Flygon Lv.x and floatzel Lv.x. As long as they are not to expensive for me than I can add in money equlivent to their value to our current trade. If not I can still probably do that trade.

I am interested in buying both of your Japanese Flygon Lv.X.
How much would you want for them?

Do you have Flygons from DP3 too? I'm looking for those as well.

Hyunbin said:

Well, I think I have only one BET Flygon X left, traded the other one. I think they are worth about $20 on eBay, so suppose I would probably go with that value. I have a few BET Flygons also I believe...how many are you looking for?

darksoulSP said:
That's fine. Is there anything I could trade for it? LMK! :)

Hmm...nothing I really need. You'd have to slant the deal in my favor pretty strongly, sorry.

James the Mighty Moltres said:
Sorry mate I've got all of these cards. My trade list was very old since before states. I have all those cards now.

Oh well.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Ok so the RH one has a couple of scratches so you will be getting the regular holo. I like that deal and can probably do that. I also was checking you list and I have a RH fineon from SF. I was alos curious about the prices for Gallade E4 Lv.x Flygon Lv.x and floatzel Lv.x. As long as they are not to expensive for me than I can add in money equlivent to their value to our current trade. If not I can still probably do that trade.

Hmm...Gallade 4 X is gone, guess I need to take that off my list. Flygon X is decked ATM, but suppose I'd sell it for $50. Floatzel...maybe sell it for $30. You can DEFINITELY get these cheaper on eBay if you have paypal and want to pay a bit more for shipping.

Catbus said:
Hyunbin said:

Well, I think I have only one BET Flygon X left, traded the other one. I think they are worth about $20 on eBay, so suppose I would probably go with that value. I have a few BET Flygons also I believe...how many are you looking for?

I guess I'll pass on the Lv.X's.
And I'm looking for DP3 Flygon not Pt2. :)
It's the Fighting-type one.

Hyunbin said:
Catbus said:
Hyunbin said:

I guess I'll pass on the Lv.X's.
And I'm looking for DP3 Flygon not Pt2. :)
It's the Fighting-type one.

Oops. Only have ENG for that, sorry.

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: Magikarp/Gyarados SF RH, Gible/Gabite MT RH [H] Spare Flygon X

awsome_umbreon said:
CML for Luxray GL Lv.X, I will buy.

How many RH Gyarados SF do you have? Do you have any RH SF Magikarp?

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: Magikarp/Gyarados SF RH, Gible/Gabite MT RH [H] Spare Flygon X

I think one I can trade Dialga G lv.x and some dialga g for it?

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research, Unown G, Call Energies, [H] Spare Flygon X

Full Moon said:
Oh I was just offering 10 bucks for the Heatran too.

Sorry, no more Garchomp. LMK if you want to go with the original deal.

awsome_umbreon said:

One of which? Can you check for me? Only interested in them if they're not scratched or scuffed. Thanks.

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research, Unown G, Call Energies, [H] Spare Flygon X

Catbus said:
Full Moon said:

awsome_umbreon said:

One of which? Can you check for me? Only interested in them if they're not scratched or scuffed. Thanks.

Nvm no gyarados, Dialga G lv.x is 99% mint normal dialga g's are 100%

awsome_umbreon said:
Catbus said:
Full Moon said:

awsome_umbreon said:

Nvm no gyarados, Dialga G lv.x is 99% mint normal dialga g's are 100%

Sorry...up to my ears in Dialga G's! I think I have 8 of them! :D

awsome_umbreon said:
What about the lv.x?

No thanks. I'm liking the Luxray GL Lv X more than your list, sorry. You'd have to trade a couple of your Lv X's for it, which wouldn't be a very good deal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back