• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Catbus - {W} Eeveeol *'s, Latios *, Wailord ex -{H} Charizard, Charmeleon SF

Kenny Schumann said:
Catbus said:
Kenny Schumann said:
Can you CML for Cherrim SF(RH) and Cherubi SF(RH)? Thanks.

Saw these:
2-Leafeon Lv. X(1 JPN)
2-Magnezone Lv. X(1 Japanese) LA

BTW, also have x2 Scyther SF RH

Ok can you do my:

Magnezone Lv. X(JPN)

Your:

1 Charmeleon SF
1 Cherrim SF(RH)
1 Cherubi SF(RH)
1 Syther SF(RH)

Well, I think the Secret Charmeleon alone is about equal to your Magnezone Lv X, esp since it's JPN.
Anything else on my list I can throw in then?

RE: Catbus - {W} Eeveeol *'s, Latios *, Wailord ex -{H} Charizard, Charmeleon SF

Kenny Schumann said:
Kenny Schumann said:
Catbus said:
Kenny Schumann said:
Can you CML for Cherrim SF(RH) and Cherubi SF(RH)? Thanks.

Saw these:
2-Leafeon Lv. X(1 JPN)
2-Magnezone Lv. X(1 Japanese) LA

BTW, also have x2 Scyther SF RH

Ok can you do my:

Magnezone Lv. X(JPN)

Your:

1 Charmeleon SF
1 Cherrim SF(RH)
1 Cherubi SF(RH)
1 Syther SF(RH)

Well, I think the Secret Charmeleon alone is about equal to your Magnezone Lv X, esp since it's JPN.
Anything else on my list I can throw in then?

Sure, Leafeon Lv X! :D Let me look and get back to you. Would you do Leafeon Lv X JPN for the cards you want?

k ill be ready for counter

giggran said:

OK, re-evaluated my want list and these are kind of mild wants...would probably only trade a couple rares for them though. LMK if you have any of the others from my updated want list if you want to look.

x1 pinsir (j) holo
x1 jolteon (j) holo
x1 vaporeon (j) holo

Catbus said:
giggran said:

OK, re-evaluated my want list and these are kind of mild wants...would probably only trade a couple rares for them though. LMK if you have any of the others from my updated want list if you want to look.

x1 pinsir (j) holo
x1 jolteon (j) holo
x1 vaporeon (j) holo

would u do
ur:
drapion lv.x
my:
shining magikarp (neo rev.)
pinsir (j) holo
jolteon (j) holo
vaporeon(j) holo
aerodactyl (neo rev)

RE: THE C A T B U S Z O N E - [H] Awesome Things

I have a Yanma from UF and a Flygon from HP. That's all I found of Flygon and Yanma. I have so many cards, I need you to tell me something to whittle the looking down. Do you want a certain type, or set? I can even do from like FRLG-EM or something like that. Or, all the Neo sets. You could look at the Card Scans on Pokebeach and tell me which card design (for each set/era) you like most.

10 Jungle Cards

Hi Catbus,

I looked through my stack o' cards and found the following.

9 Grass Pinsir Rare Holo
10 Grass Scyther Rare Holo
13 Grass Venomoth Rare Holo
38 Colorless Lickitung Uncommon
39 Fighting Marowak Uncommon
45 Fighting Rhydon Uncommon
46 Water Seaking Uncommon
51 Colorless Eevee Common
60 Lightning Pikachu Common
61 Fighting Rhyhorn Common

I would like to propose an initial offer of these 10 cards for 2 modern day "good" rares. (There is a short list at the bottom of my trade thread... please check if you get a chance. Also, I am not particularly interested in RH -- either way is fine)

- Hypno68

RE: 10 Jungle Cards

giggran said:
Catbus said:
giggran said:

x1 pinsir (j) holo
x1 jolteon (j) holo
x1 vaporeon (j) holo

would u do
ur:
drapion lv.x
my:
pinsir (j) holo
jolteon (j) holo
vaporeon(j) holo
aerodactyl (neo rev)

Interested in the cards, but not at a high Lv X level, which I consider the GC LvX's to be for me right now, sorry.

ESP said:
I have a Yanma from UF and a Flygon from HP. That's all I found of Flygon and Yanma. I have so many cards, I need you to tell me something to whittle the looking down. Do you want a certain type, or set? I can even do from like FRLG-EM or something like that. Or, all the Neo sets. You could look at the Card Scans on Pokebeach and tell me which card design (for each set/era) you like most.

If either are RH, I'm interested, if not, I have them. Also interested in JPN versions or unpublished versions of these pokemon. I have updated my want list for most card sets. Thanks.

Hypno68 said:
Hi Catbus,

9 Grass Pinsir Rare Holo

I would like to propose an initial offer of these 10 cards for 2 modern day "good" rares. (There is a short list at the bottom of my trade thread... please check if you get a chance. Also, I am not particularly interested in RH -- either way is fine)

- Hypno68

Sounds possible if your cards are in mint/NM shape...which rares would work for you?

RE: 10 Jungle Cards

Catbus said:
giggran said:
Catbus said:
giggran said:

x1 pinsir (j) holo
x1 jolteon (j) holo
x1 vaporeon (j) holo

would u do
ur:
drapion lv.x
my:
pinsir (j) holo
jolteon (j) holo
vaporeon(j) holo
aerodactyl (neo rev)

Interested in the cards, but not at a high Lv X level, which I consider the GC LvX's to be for me right now, sorry.

ESP said:

If either are RH, I'm interested, if not, I have them. Also interested in JPN versions or unpublished versions of these pokemon. I have updated my want list for most card sets. Thanks.

Hypno68 said:
Hi Catbus,

9 Grass Pinsir Rare Holo

- Hypno68

Sounds possible if your cards are in mint/NM shape...which rares would work for you?

what if i were to add a dragonite ex?

10 Jungles for 2 Current

Hi Catbus!

How about 2 of the following --

SF Staraptor
DP Staraptor
MT Garchomp
SF Scizor
SF Salamence
SW Flygon
SF Rapidash
SF Drapion
LA Uxie
LA Giratina

I'm open to other cards as well. I'm hoping that there's something in there that you value kind of on the low side...

- Hypno68

RE: 10 Jungles for 2 Current

Hypno68 said:
Hi Catbus!

How about 2 of the following --

SF Staraptor
DP Staraptor
MT Garchomp
SF Scizor
SF Salamence
SW Flygon
SF Rapidash
SF Drapion
LA Uxie

I'm open to other cards as well...

I'm hoping that there's something in there that you value kind of on the low side...

- Hypno68

Wow...you gave me so many options and have been so user-friendly to negotiate with...I will try to round up 3 of them...

Do you have preferences? Also, would you rather have x2 of any of the cards? The most likely from my end (in diminishing order of availability...) are probably:

SF Rapidash
SF Staraptor
SF Salamence
SW Flygon (although I'm saving x2 at least for that SWEET-looking Lv X coming up in Bonds.. :D )
SF Scizor
DP Staraptor
SF Drapion
MT Garchomp

10 for 3

Hi Catbus!

Thank you for your reply to my post --- I propose the following -

MY
JUNGLE

09 Pinsir
10 Scyther
13 Venomoth
38 Lickitung (X2)
39 Marowak
45 Rhydon
46 Seaking
51 Eevee (X3)
60 Pikachu (X2)
61 Rhyhorn
BASE SET
58 Pikachu (X2)
YOUR
SF Rapidash
SF Staraptor
SF Salamence

If you think this is OK... please PM me and we can exchange addresses to confirm.

Thank you.

- Hypno68

RE: 10 for 3

Hypno68 said:
Hi Catbus!

Thank you for your reply to my post --- I propose the following -

MY
JUNGLE

09 Pinsir
10 Scyther
13 Venomoth
38 Lickitung (X2)
39 Marowak
45 Rhydon
46 Seaking
51 Eevee (X3)
60 Pikachu (X2)
61 Rhyhorn
BASE SET
58 Pikachu (X2)
YOUR
SF Rapidash
SF Staraptor
SF Salamence

If you think this is OK... please PM me and we can exchange addresses to confirm.

Thank you.

- Hypno68

OK, let me check on those and get back to you...

I'm back...no problem, I can cover those 3. I'm also looking for these:

x1 Azelf LA (RH preferred)
x2 Magnezone DP (holo or RH)

Can you help me with any of those cards? I'll of course add to your side of the deal too! :D

RE: THE C A T B U S - Z O N E: NEED Magnezone DP and Azelf LA !!!

hey i have a metagross* if your interested
also did you get my cards?

Do you have x2 Blaziken GE and Typhlosion MT? If so, CML!

Hypno68 said:
Sorry Catbus - my Azelf's are locked up in decks.

No sweat, thanks anyway. BTW, if you're not trading them, you shouldn't list them...:D

geo15721 said:
hey I have a metagross* if your interested
also did you get my cards?

Yes, interested. Also interested in your Azelf LA. Do I still have anything you want that I haven't just traded you? :D

Yes, I did get the cards. Left you a ref a couple days ago, thanks for the trade! Kind of long and a +1/2 ref (http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41936&pid=861476#pid861476). Let me know if you have any issues about it or want to discuss it. I think it's fair, but am always open-minded.

muddy68 said:
Do you have x2 Blaziken GE and Typhlosion MT? If so, CML!

I'll check. Were they on my list? If so, I probably have them...

look at some of my old cards and i found these:

50 Fighting Cubone Common

still need same cards.. LMK thanks.

would you do it for your Dialga G Lv. X

And yeaha about that, the envelope did actually have a sign stating that it was returned. it should look like a hand pointing somewhere. but it's fine. i'll send first and then you can change it

PacMac tL said:
look at some of my old cards and I found these:

50 Fighting Cubone Common

still need same cards.. LMK thanks.

Well, I'm getting those in another trade, sorry. Do you have Magnezone DP or Azelf LA?

geo15721 said:
would you do it for your Dialga G Lv. X

And yeaha about that, the envelope did actually have a sign stating that it was returned. it should look like a hand pointing somewhere. but it's fine. I'll send first and then you can change it

Seriously? Dialga G Lv X for Azelf LA? Maybe you thought I meant Azelf Lv X? I just need the basic Azelf, not Lv X. The Dialga's worth maybe 10 of those...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back