Celebration Fanfare Promo Revealed for 2024 Season!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This season’s “Celebration Fanfare” promo card has been revealed!
In Japan, players who earned at least 30 Championship Points over the course of the 2023-2024 season will receive this card in the mail. Players have until August 31st to earn enough points.
Celebration Fanfare – Trainer
Stadium
Once during each player’s turn, that player may heal 10 damage from each of their Pokémon. If they do, that player’s turn ends.
This Stadium stays in play when you play it. Discard it if another Stadium comes into play. If a Stadium with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.
This is the fourth version of the card; it was also an award for the 2021, 2022, and 2023 seasons under the same conditions. Each version of the card features Pokemon that were played in popular decks throughout their seasons...

Continue reading...

> Each version of the card features Pokemon that were played in popular decks throughout their seasons.

Zard?..

> Each version of the card features Pokemon that were played in popular decks throughout their seasons.

Zard?..
dosen't say it features all of them!? Thanks god that burning salamander is left out

Nothing like that in US or EU? :(
No. Not artistically, and not, contrary to what I thought, mechanically.
I thought the effect was identical to Champion's Festival, the card that heals 10 damage from each of your Pokémon during your turn if you have 6 Pokémon in play, which shows I didn't read Celebration Fanfare very carefully. Celebration Fanfare is worse than Champion's Festival in 99% of situations... Not needing 6 Pokémon in play is relevant if you're playing a deck that doesn't attack or use the same turn-ending Ability each turn, but far from being used to counter spread decks, Champion's Festival's only use was in a Gardevoir ex/Drifloon deck that wanted to get an odd number of damage counters onto a Drifloon with Bravery Charm, and even then it was eventually replaced by Moonlit Hill (And even that card is not as essential as it previously was thanks to Munkidori). So, no, the decks that can cope with it ending your turn don't need it.
I'm guessing you probably weren't interested in using it in a deck, but I thought someone might find it interesting.

Back