Charizardian's best CaC contest ever!

Charizardian

Meleon!
I think it's time for a new contest with multiple members. We will need 16 people (That's 8 for each team), to join. Each round will have a diffrent set of events for both teams to try their luck in. Then the lowset average scoring team's member that got the least points will be elimanated from the contest. However, they will be given 24 hours for objections to prove themselves not up for elimination. If 2 people on the losing team get the same lowest score....you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens. I have had judging experience before (In a round of Carrington's contests and my own contest), so I'm pretty sure I can handle it. If I can't, I will simply postpone this until I can. Here's what you will be graded on. The number of points you're raded on will gradually climb as the contests continues:

Name:This isn't too hard, you should all have this included.
Type: Once again, people shouldn't have a problem with this.
Originality: This is were people usally get lost in. In some rounds there will be a required Poké-Power, Attack, or Poké-Body: Those will not be graded for originality.
Explanations:I'm not really a big fan of Explanations, so this will won't be given as much points as carrington made it, but don't think that means you can just froget it.
Strategy/Comboes: No one likes a card that can't combo with anything or has attacks that don't work well together. I'm expecting at least 3 comboes. For now anyway.
Picture: Give me a nice detailed description of where it's centered, where it is, and what it's doing.
Balance: don't make some super broken "You win" attacks on the card. Make them nice and balanced, 'kay?
Grammar: No spelling suggestions, no illegable gobble-de-gook, no imakuni?, and no, NO, "Absol is now sleeping"

Now we wait for the people to sign up, followed by the determining of the 2 captains.

Helpful Hints:
to type é , hold alt-130 on the numpad.
to type δ, hold alt-235 on the numpad
If you don't want fire and colorless to look like (R) and (C), try doing energy like [R] or {C}.
If you're not sure how a card's effect should be, you may use real cards for reference
to Sign up, simply say Signing up! or I'll join, or something like that. Just post it here.

Lord 5911
DNA
Pokemaniac
mysteriousfossil

Back