Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 6-6-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

what would you want for a rayquaza?

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 6-6-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

@flingolfin Only 1 shiny will be necessary and what Pokémon are they?

@pkm_lover I don't know something from my wants a shiny some competitive items other things.

Hi! Do you still have the 6IV shiny Ditto?

My friend code is 0361-8297-9602

-_- if its on the list and I just came back saying its clone-able again then yes I do.

Can I get one w/ Blazikenite? I can give you my shiny Haxorus.

I've got a shiny Sharpedo and a shiny Trapinch

@xldxir Uh sure I`ll just clone him with it later today cause I`m going to a Premier Challenge today.

@flingolfin Trapinch is exactly what I wanted My favorite Hoenn Dragon!

wanna trade then?
IGN: Addos
Friend Code: 4055-4989-2426

RE: Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Cant right now at a premier challenge when I get home around 7 I hope EST we can if your open.

I am so sorry! :( My Dad ended up taking me to go see Edge of Tomorrow and I could not pass that up. Just reply when your ready to trade soon enough.

Spotty internet I hope this post goes through cant trade due to internet troubles.

@xldxir So last night after my internet was fixed and such I went to go find where I stashed that Ditto ad it was not there so I tried to clone another and well 1st one that did said "cannot be traded due to being a special Pokémon" I saw that and was livid so sorry dude not what I wanted to happen I guess it glitches cause the Ditto is hacked or something. I can still get you the Blazikenite though.

@Fingolfin as soon as I can get on I`ll trade.

Just so the both of you know I`m really sick due to catching a cold from my Mom and the Weather and Pool that I may not be on for a few hours for I`ll be resting.

Of course I`ll have to clone the quaza so give me a sec I need to trade with flip if he's open.

EDIT: nvm we can trade now.

Back