• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

RE: [Chia's trades[H]3x Jumpluff,6 Uxie LA,4x Spiritomb,Dialga G. X[W] Uxie X, RH DCE

ChiaPet said:
For some reason I couldn't connect to the link on your page other stuff I'm looking for not on my list are

Dialga G Reverse holo's and Entei/Raikou FULL

I'll try your page later on when I get back from work

I fixed it now and I have those two cards

RE: [Chia's trades[H]3x Jumpluff,6 Uxie LA,4x Spiritomb,Dialga G. X[W] Uxie X, RH DCE

Lavitz said:
CML please. There is a lot of stuff I could use.

I really didn't see anything. Do you have any mewtwo majestic dawn?

80baby said:
I fixed it now and I have those two cards

I also like the shiny duskull to

Skipped.

Please CML for all of these you have in RH!:

x2 Poke'Turn
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Expert Belt
x2 SP Radar
x1 Energy Gain
x2 Power Spray
x1 Snowpoint Temple
x1 Chatot MD
x1 Azelf LA
x1 Bronzong G
x2 DCE
x1 Crobat G

Thanks!

Chia's trades [W] Charizard G Lv. X and Uxie X [H] LOTS

ace310j said:

I like Mewtwo X set. I know you need some DCE. Any chance we could work out a deal?

Rikko145 said:

x2 Poke'Turn
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Expert Belt
x2 SP Radar
x1 Energy Gain
x2 Power Spray
x1 Snowpoint Temple
x1 Chatot MD
x1 Azelf LA
x1 Bronzong G
x2 DCE
x1 Crobat G

Thanks!

I didn't see anything sorry. But also 95& of those cards I don't have in RH but If I do I'll keep checking your trade thread.

*bump*

RE: Chia's trades [W] Charizard G Lv. X and Uxie X [H] LOTS

ChiaPet said:
I like Mewtwo X set. I know you need some DCE. Any chance we could work out a deal?

Rikko145 said:

x2 Poke'Turn
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Expert Belt
x2 SP Radar
x1 Energy Gain
x2 Power Spray
x1 Snowpoint Temple
x1 Chatot MD
x1 Azelf LA
x1 Bronzong G
x2 DCE
x1 Crobat G

Thanks!

I didn't see anything sorry. But also 95& of those cards I don't have in RH but If I do I'll keep checking your trade thread.

I really need the spiritomb. Would you do 2x spiritomb for my Mewtwo X.

ace310j said:

[/quote]

I only see the Luxray X as a card I'm willing to trade the RH tombs for(i know it would not be enough on my end and I'd need to add more to get it) offer?

RE: [Chia's trades[H]3x Jumpluff,6 Uxie LA,4x Spiritomb,[W] Uxie X,Charizard G Lv. X

I'm curious if you have any Jirachi [Rising Rivals][Foil]

ChiaPet said:

I only see the Luxray X as a card I'm willing to trade the RH tombs for(i know it would not be enough on my end and I'd need to add more to get it) offer?
[/quote]

I'm probably tradin luxray with someone else. Is there anything else you would do for the spiritomb,

RE: [Chia's trades[H]3x Jumpluff,6 Uxie LA,4x Spiritomb,[W] Uxie X,Charizard G Lv. X

my
charizard g rh

your
arceus5

My

Charizard G X
Lugia Legend Full

Your

Blaziken FB X

Javier8100 said:
my
charizard g rh

your
arceus5

Hey there. I believe we still have it. As soon as I get home I'll check but I'd do the trade.

ace310j said:

I'm probably tradin luxray with someone else. Is there anything else you would do for the spiritomb,
[/quote]

I'm sorry I didn't see anything else. (that could change of course)

nerdstar_ink said:
I'm curious if you have any Jirachi [Rising Rivals][Foil]

I don't i'm sorry :(

PokemonCardBuyer said:
My

Charizard G X
Lugia Legend Full

Your

Blaziken FB X

It says you are banned :(

ok. pm me the details

I want:

Jumpluff HGSS
Palkia G X
1 Uxie
1 Luxray Holo AR

I have:

2 RH Power Spray
Charizard G Lv. X (promo)
Promocroak

Please, PM ME!!!!! I MOST LIKELY WONT REPLY IF YOU POST!

How about

My:
RH Gengar DP
RH Crobat G

for your:
Uxie LA

LMK or CML

CML for the following

YOUR
5x Uxie (LA)
1x Gengar X
1x Sableye (RH)(SF)
4x Spiritomb (AR)(RH)(WILL TRADE GOOD FOR THESE)
2x Expert Belt (RH)
2x Azelf (LA)
2x Promo-Chomps (Regionals)
4x Gengar (SF)(RH)
1x BTS (RH)
6x DCE (HGSS)
4x Garchomp (SV)

Javier8100 said:
ok. pm me the details

Sorry in delay in getting back with you, I just now took a look at the card you wanted for trade and it's damaged, I notice a small crease in the center of the card . I 'm sorry is there anything else you'd like?

goldenthumb said:
How about

My:
RH Gengar DP
RH Crobat G

for your:
Uxie LA

LMK or CML

Do you have any Arceus cards? If you do which ones? My kids are both trying to complete that set

skipped

ChiaPet said:
Sorry in delay in getting back with you, I just now took a look at the card you wanted for trade and it's damaged, I notice a small crease in the center of the card . I 'm sorry is there anything else you'd like?

goldenthumb said:
How about

My:
RH Gengar DP
RH Crobat G

for your:
Uxie LA

LMK or CML

Do you have any Arceus cards? If you do which ones? My kids are both trying to complete that set

Yes, I have cards from the arceus set. I probably have everything except a few rares and lv X's. LMK wat u need

Back