• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

RE: CHIAs[H]Emboar ability,Seperior ABility,Gengar Prime,[W] Black background Zekrom

Techdeck101 said:
Oh, sorry. Umm...How many RH BTS could I get for the RDL top? I value them low BTW

I have 3 left, but I don't need the RDL top anymore. I only see Mew Prime is there anything I could add possibly?

catutie said:
sigh....ill have to make a trade thread on PokéBeach.....LYK when its up

OK nooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww CML

I don't see any Primes I needed :(

glaceon said:
My Donphan Prime
Your 2 Meboar, and Mandibuzz

OR

Your Emboar, Seperior, and 2 Madnibuzz, 1 RH.

I don't need the Donphans anymore sorry

RE: CHIAs[H]Emboar ability,Seperior ABility,Gengar Prime,[W] Black background Zekrom

Sorry buddy, The Mew Prime just left. :( I will try to get one more so I can trade it to you. I will try my hardest.

Techdeck101 said:
Sorry buddy, The Mew Prime just left. :( I will try to get one more so I can trade it to you. I will try my hardest.

Ok keep me posted

Please CML for your...

2 Alph Lithograph TR (Main Want)
2 Krookodile holo
3 Cinccino RH
1 Serperior ability
1 Samurott aability
1 Reshiram RH
3 Emboar Abiliity (2rh)
1 Zekrom RH
2 Pachi COL
1 RH DCE
1 Holo Grass energy COL
1 RH Double Colorless Energy HGSS
2 Seeker RH
3 flower shop (2 rh)

I have 1x Yanmega Prime that I can throw in with whatever else you can find off my list if anything lol.

My
Zekrom FA
Shaymin UL
for your
x2 Emobar?

what are your wants?

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

2 Alph Lithograph TR (Main Want)
2 Krookodile holo
3 Cinccino RH
1 Serperior ability
1 Samurott aability
1 Reshiram RH
3 Emboar Abiliity (2rh)
1 Zekrom RH
2 Pachi COL
1 RH DCE
1 Holo Grass energy COL
1 RH Double Colorless Energy HGSS
2 Seeker RH
3 flower shop (2 rh)

I have 1x Yanmega Prime that I can throw in with whatever else you can find off my list if anything lol.

How many yanmega prime total do you have to trade? I can make you an offer.

the crippler 18 said:
I have 2x Yanmega Primes for trade.

I could do

3 RH Cinccino and
1 Samurott ability

for

2 Yanmega Prime
1 raichu prime (i also like slowking prime and crobat prime a little bit)

Sadly I don't have alot of the other cards anymore (I'll update it) Anyways let me know what you think. I have 1 Alph lithograph Tm left, but I'm really hesitant to trade it unless a Mew prime could be involved.

Feel free to counter of course (the emboars are likely going to be traded, i don't have the 2rh seekers,grass energy,or pachis(in fact i need them lol)

glaceon said:
what are your wants?

Yanmega Prime
Mew Prime
Lanturn Prime
Pachirusi COL
Zekrom BW (full picture card the one with the BLACK background so it matches the kids other ones, I know the gray version is more valuable but they like the black)
Victory Medal
Shaymin Unleashed
Donphan Prime
Emboar (ability)
Magnzone Prime

Muddy68 said:
My
Zekrom FA
Shaymin UL
for your
x2 Emobar?

Let me know about the background of the Zekrom. My daughter is excited about it :)

CML for: Zekrom
RH DCE
2x Mandibuzz RH
2x Emboar Ability (I don't like RH for this)
2x Pachi CL

So much I want! :p

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
CML for: Zekrom
RH DCE
2x Mandibuzz RH
2x Emboar Ability (I don't like RH for this)
2x Pachi CL

So much I want! :p

~SS

I don't have the Pachi CL anymore in fact I need them lol. The emboars might be involved in trade. I like the Mew Prime. The only Zekrom I have is a RH one.

Zekrom RH
Mandibuzz RH

your

Mew Prime?

Can you CML for the 1-1 Zoroark Promo?

Muddy68 said:
My
Zekrom FA
Shaymin UL
for your
x2 Emobar?

If you agree to send first then I'll agree to the trade If it's not the black background Zekrom then I'll mail the cards back and we'll void out the trade. Hopefully it works out for both of us. If you agree to to doing then pm your address to confirm. Thanks! :)

ShayminTails said:
Can you CML for the 1-1 Zoroark Promo?

I didn't see anything I'm sorry :(

I need the Emboars more than the Zekrom.

~SS

Please CML for 3x Gengar Prime

I have 1 Magnezone and 2 Mew Prime unlisted. Thanks!

Shiny Shinx said:
I need the Emboars more than the Zekrom.

~SS

I perfectly understand that and don't blame you :)

Zekrom RH
mandibuzz RH

for

Mew Prime?

Skipped? :(

Back