• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

RE: US,CANADA.CHIAs[H]Emboar ability,Pokemon Collectors,RH DCE's [W]Cleffa Promo + Primes

Please CML (click the lightning bolt in my sig) for:
x3 RH DCE
x1 Gengar Prime
x1 Emboar Ability (if you have more, I'd like those too)

I have:
x1 Cleffa Promo
xX stuff on my thread

RE: US,CANADA.CHIAs[H]Emboar ability,Pokemon Collectors,RH DCE's [W]Cleffa Promo + Primes

Darkvoid57 said:
Ok, i have like almost all your wants.

I need; 1 Collector, 1 Ability Boar, RH Switch BW, 2 Tepig Tin Promo, 2 RH Rescue Energy, and 4 RH DCE (PLEASE DOWNGRADE FOR ME!!)

And i have like all your wants. Please get back to me soon.

I could trade two non RH rescue energy, but other than that I don't have those wants. I added my trade thread to my signature BTW.

I didn't see anything on your Wants that I have, but could you CML for the CoL Jirachi? Thanks.

Mudkip said:
x3 RH DCE
x1 Gengar Prime

I have:
x1 Cleffa Promo
xX stuff on my thread

I like the 2 Pachirisu COL and 1 CLeffa HGSS Promo the most. Toss me an offer?

RE: US,CANADA.CHIAs[H]Emboar Ability,RH DCE,Reshiram,Zekrom[W]Cleffa Promo,Pachirisu

@Chiapet

Can you tell me what you like on my thread/ throw me an offer?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I didn't see anything on your Wants that I have, but could you CML for the CoL Jirachi? Thanks.
Thanks for stopping by, I looked but I didn't see anything I'm sorry

RE: US,CANADA.CHIAs[H]Emboar Ability,RH DCE,Reshiram,Zekrom[W]Cleffa Promo,Pachirisu

ChiaPet said:
Mudkip said:
x3 RH DCE
x1 Gengar Prime

I have:
x1 Cleffa Promo
xX stuff on my thread

What do you value the Cleffa and Pachis at?

Darkvoid57 said:
@Chiapet

Can you tell me what you like on my thread/ throw me an offer?

The cards I really like on your thread are Gengar Prime and Shaymin Unleashed and to a lesser extent Yanmega(I have to see if the kids need any more of this card they may be set)BRB

Mudkip said:
ChiaPet said:
Mudkip said:
x3 RH DCE
x1 Gengar Prime

I have:
x1 Cleffa Promo
xX stuff on my thread

What do you value the Cleffa and Pachis at?

I have no idea to be honest :( I just need them for my daughter's deck, it's your cards so let me know what you value things at :). I know I just bought 2 Cleffa HGSS Promos at about $3 to 5 a piece price range)

So far I see alot of things I want (Kingdra prime, collectors, RH dce) but I don't know what you would be willing to trade for my Cleffas. (Also I'm new to the treading section of pokebeach and what does downgrading a trade mean?)

the aura is with me8 said:
So far I see alot of things I want (Kingdra prime, collectors, RH dce) but I don't know what you would be willing to trade for my Cleffas. (Also I'm new to the treading section of pokebeach and what does downgrading a trade mean?)

I'm really not familar with that term either lol. Well Let know what you may want to do, it's for my daughter's deck since she wants her "cleffa's to match. (i know it sounds silly but thats what she likes)

Hi

Would you accept

1 Kingdra Prime
1 collector

for the

2x Promo Cleffa NM (they say HGSS12 in bottom right?)

This way you still have more cleffas available to you for other trades>

Or If you want I have Renuiclus Ability,Zoroark if you'd rather propose something else?

My 2x Clefa HGSS promo #12 for your Kingdra prime, Collector and Sunflora?

My 2x Clefa HGSS promo #12 for your Kingdra prime, Collector and Sunflora?

Sounds good, Pm to confirm. Thanks

Darkvoid57 said:

I need; 1 Collector, 1 Ability Boar, RH Switch BW, 2 Tepig Tin Promo, 2 RH Rescue Energy, and 4 RH DCE (PLEASE DOWNGRADE FOR ME!!)

So, how bout this;

my: Mew Prime, 1 Shaymin UL, PokeGear RH, 1 Yanmega Prime, 8 DCE (My 8 regular DCE for your 4 RH DCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!)

Your: Emboar Ability, Collector, 4 RH DCE, RH Switch, 2 Tepig Tin Promo, 2 RH Rescue Energy

This seems like a fairly good offfer, if not be going a bit overboard on my side

CML for Abiliboar, and RH Cinccino(s).

I have an unlisted Gengar Prime, Pachi, and RH Lost World.

Darkvoid57 said:
Darkvoid57 said:

So, how bout this;

my: Mew Prime, 1 Shaymin UL, PokeGear RH, 1 Yanmega Prime, 8 DCE (My 8 regular DCE for your 4 RH DCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!)

Your: Emboar Ability, Collector, 4 RH DCE, RH Switch, 2 Tepig Tin Promo, 2 RH Rescue Energy

This seems like a fairly good offfer, if not be going a bit overboard on my side

But I don't need any DCE :{ it's not that it's bad offer its just alot of stuff I don't have a huge need for. I'll counter.

@Chia

Wait, i have a new offer, as I went to league today and got some stuff, so here's a new offer;

my:1 Shaymin UL, PokeGear RH, 1 Yanmega Prime, 8 REgular DCE

Your:Collector, 4 RH DCE, RH Switch, 2 Tepig Tin Promo, 2 RH Rescue Energy

glaceon said:
CML for Abiliboar, and RH Cinccino(s).

I have an unlisted Gengar Prime, Pachi, and RH Lost World.

My

4-4 Cinccino (all are RH including Minccino)
Some other cards?

your

1 Gengar Prime
Pachirisu COL

Shoot me off an offer?

@Chia

What did you think of my previous offer?

MY-
Cleffa Promo
RH Twins
other stuff

YOUR-
4 RH DCE
Gengar Prime?

(to be honest I don't remember what else you need from me, if anything :f )

Darkvoid57 said:
Darkvoid57 said:

So, how bout this;

would you consider something such as

Your

1 Shaymin UL
1 Gengar Prime
1 Yanmega Prime
1 Poke Gear RH

MY

1 Collector
2 RH rescue energy
4 DCE RH
1 Emboar 20

Back