• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Chia Trades [H] Lots of new Ex's [W] Darkrai ex regular and shiny rayquaza

RE: CHIAs [W]RH catcher, RH Goth stuff,Pachi,Tornadus FA[H]Yanmega,Donphan,Beartic,Zone

Can you CML for 2 Pichu HGSS?

RE: CHIAs [W]RH catcher, RH Goth stuff,Pachi,Tornadus FA[H]Yanmega,Donphan,Beartic,Zone

richkid50000 said:
Can you CML for 2 Pichu HGSS?

I took them off sorry they are not for trade anymore tooo good for trainerlock decks

hello i have a pachi possibly 2 i can trade and rh shaymin as well if you need...i really need x2 yanmega what do you think we can work out?

I found my pichus anyway. Cml for reuniclus x2 and zekrom tin or set. Preferably not FA. Gothitelle will be tradeable for those things.

Hey there. Interested in your Reshiram FA and Zekrom FA. Didn't have anything from your wants, but feel free to CML and lmk if you see anything. Thanks!

jgreen said:
hello i have a pachi possibly 2 i can trade and rh shaymin as well if you need...i really need x2 yanmega what do you think we can work out?

Do you still have your Pachirisu for trade? I have updated my trade thread I have 3 Mega for trade now.

BlastBurn said:
CML for Sandile RH

Sadly I actually traded this at league last week :( sorry I'll update page

richkid50000 said:
I found my pichus anyway. Cml for reuniclus x2 and zekrom tin or set. Preferably not FA. Gothitelle will be tradeable for those things.

I no longer need the Goth, even though you have alot of other wants.

HaunterX6 said:
Hey there. Interested in your Reshiram FA and Zekrom FA. Didn't have anything from your wants, but feel free to CML and lmk if you see anything. Thanks!

I did check I'm sorry I don't see anything at the moment but things could change

Cml for the following

Your
2x yanmega prime (main want)
1x magnezone prime
2x donphan prime
10x collectors

Hotwings said:
Cml for the following

Your
2x yanmega prime (main want)
1x magnezone prime
2x donphan prime
10x collectors

I didn't see anything sorry

RE: CHIAs [W]RH catcher,Pachi,Mew Prime[H]Yanmega,Goth,Donphan,Beartic,Zone

*Bump* looking for Mew Prime

CML for xX Gothitelle ability

I have 1x Mew Prime and a few CoL energy.

I am in need of 1x Yanmega Prime.

LMK if you see anything else on my list you are interested in.

Do you happen to have more than one Magnezone Prime? Preferably near mint? =P I have some of your wants and I think there's some stuff I need from you but my main want is Magnezone so I would like to know if you have multiple. Thanks!

CML for Yanmega prime at least one, preferably two. I have a few Mew Primes available and some others.

I have:
Mew Prime
Want:
Donphan Prime

My
Cleffa
Magnezone Prime
Rdl Half

jduclayan said:
CML for xX Gothitelle ability

i didn't see anything sorry

Tylertyphlosion said:
I have 1x Mew Prime and a few CoL energy.

I am in need of 1x Yanmega Prime.

LMK if you see anything else on my list you are interested in.

I didn't see anything else I'm sorry

Afro-G said:
Do you happen to have more than one Magnezone Prime? Preferably near mint? =P I have some of your wants and I think there's some stuff I need from you but my main want is Magnezone so I would like to know if you have multiple. Thanks!

Magnezone Prime (only have 1 it's NM)
Jirachi UL

for

2 Mew Prime?

EriqDeSmasher said:
CML for Yanmega prime at least one, preferably two. I have a few Mew Primes available and some others.

Offer away :)

Brendan said:
I have:
Mew Prime
Want:
Donphan Prime

Any chance you'd be willing to add in something small?

Pikajew1213 said:
My
Cleffa
Magnezone Prime
Rdl Half

I don't need cleffa,zone or rdl half I'm sorry :(

well i have 4x Mew prime available and would really like 2x yanmega. anything else you're looking for to give me an idea of what to offer?

EriqDeSmasher said:
well i have 4x Mew prime available and would really like 2x yanmega. anything else you're looking for to give me an idea of what to offer?

I don't have the Mega anymore sorry :( I do have a Magnezone Prime or is there anything else u might like? (I need 2 Mew Prime)

Would you do My:
2x Donphan
For your:
3x Gothitelle Ability
2x REUNICULUS (1RH) Ability!

Back