Wi-Fi Trades ChibiLain's "My Player" thread (Jirachi trades!)

ChibiLain

Aspiring Trainer
I know, I'm new, only posted twice, but man I fell for this game pretty quick and hope to find some people to trade and battle with.

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 5026 0904 0533
AIM: sailorlovet1
Contact Time: Any time you see me on, but unfortunately because of laptop problems I'm not on AIM that much. Alternatively you can send me a message here on the forums, which I can check more frequently.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
-Lvl. 100 Jirachi but, I will only trade it for a LEGIT Jirachi, the lower the level the better.
-All starters from each generation, EXCEPT Cyndaquil and Chikorita
-A Bidoof and a Zubat with Pokerus
-Shiny Cherubi
-Feebas
-Milotic
-Eevee, dozens upon dozens of Eevee. I'm also swimming in evolution stones for Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon!
-? ! Unowns
-Electabuzz
-Elekid
-Arcanine
-Growlithe
-Burmy, Combee, Munchlax
-Snorlax

The unevolved forms of some of the heaviest non-legendaries;
-Larvitar, Slakoth, Dratini

Not as hard to find, but I still want to get rid of them;
Skitty, Togepi, Haunter, Wynaut, Misdreavus, Shieldon, Anorith, Togetic, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Lileep

POKEMON I WANT=======================
Shinies, Legendaries, Chikorita, Cyndaquil
BUT most importantly, I would like a LEGIT JIRACHI. Lvl. 5 if possible, to raise on my own.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
Try me. I'm not super attatched to most of them

ITEMS I WANT=========================
Dawn stones. I need a few. A dusk stone also wouldn't hurt.

Questions, comments, requests? If you want it, I can probably get it for you. Mainly, I just want a legit Jirachi please. =)

(updated 7/8 5:49pm)

RE: ChibiLain's "My Player" thread

Female Combee once you get one
Check my list, links in my sig

I have a level 5 female eevee!if you want it for a palkia!??please reply on my player thread if you want to trade!the link to my player thread is in my signature below!thank-you!

I have all the starters, Celebi, More common Legends, Shiny Parasect, Shiny Pelipper, and stuff in my player thread. Check it for what you'd like...
I want Togetic, Shiny Cherubi, and those 2 special Unown.

I want shiny cherubi I have:shiny slowking,shiny numel,shiny crobat,shinypelipper amd shiny tentacool also I have all starters not shiny except chimchar

Back