Chien-Pao, Gastrodon, Cofagrigus, Maushold from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Eight new cards have just been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of the cards from this set to become part of the international set Surging Sparks, which releases in November. Thanks goes to Toine L. for the translations!
Shellos – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Sprinkle Water: 30 damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
its only benched but its still really good, like you shut off pidgeot and zard if they evolve on the bench and a bunch of other stuff too im probably forgetting
most notable might be benched Dusknoir since it's more than just rule boxes. it's also a big problem for Gardevoir. it seems that in any of these cases gusting the Gastrodon to the active is one way to deal with it, including using Dusknoir to eliminate it

pour one out for Baxcalibur :''''')

Why haven’t they released the Full Art of him before the SIR?? We will certainly get one - I feel like thy usually release lower rarity first 🤷‍♂️

Anywho - I am already upset that I won’t pull any of these beauties a-La Paradox and Paldea Evolved- these BIGG sets just never seem deliver the cards to my binders the way the more direct sets like Obsidan and Stellar have 😭😭

Last edited:
Back