Chien-Pao, Gastrodon, Cofagrigus, Maushold from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Why haven’t they released the Full Art of him before the SIR?? We will certainly get one - I feel like thy usually release lower rarity first 🤷‍♂️

Anywho - I am already upset that I won’t pull any of these beauties a-La Paradox and Paldea Evolved- these BIGG sets just never seem deliver the cards to my binders the way the more direct sets like Obsidan and Stellar have 😭😭
They rarely reveal FAs, it's usually AR and SARs before the set releases and we get the FAs from early product openings.

I dont think Gastrodon is so much of a problem for Gardevoir, with that 3 retreat cost is just a gift for Gardevoir... stamp + catcher + cave Jigglypuff and Gardevoir player will severely punish Gastrodon player back

Honestly I feel that Gastrodon severely shut down Charizard deck (Pidgeot, Charizard and Dusknoir) and not that much else, sure will annoy other decks playing Dusknoir but they can still use Dusclops anyway
Better yet, Gardevoir ex might be able to safely get promoted to the active after a Knockout, attach Energy to itself to pay for its retreat cost, and then attach Energy to a benched Pokémon.

Also, about the Charizard matchup.

Slug: "Hello."
Charizard: *Rare Candy Duskull, Dusknoir uses Cursed Blast, promotes Pidgeot ex, Pidgeot ex uses Quick Search, retreats for free into Charmander, Rare Candy Charmander into Charizard ex, Charizard ex uses Infernal Reign, Burning Darkness for Knockout.*

Back