DPPt/HGSS Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Who will be your starter? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile

• Total voters
I'm getting Totodile. I've never gotten a water starter before.

But since Cyndaquil is awsome, I might get that instead, but it would be the third time I've gotten a fire starter.

I can get all 3 for platinum but i,ll pick Cynadquil because i played with it Crystal too Elemental Punches TM,S ROX!

I don't like Totodile. And I can't stand Chikorita. When I played Crystal, I picked Cyndaquil. I ended up getting all three starters (Totodile and Chikorita via trade). I just liked Cyndaquil more.

ThePants said:
{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Cyndaquil was the first pokemon I ever got on Crystal back in the (ahhhh) 90's. Gonna "ressurect" my old team, starting with a Female Cyndaquil named Firework, who was the first and only pokemon I have raised to level 100 so far. I love cyndaquil.

Crystal came out in 2001 though...
Technically Cyndaquil was a product of the 21st century

I think mr.619 is going to pick Chickarita too. I like all the grass staters a lot, don't know why though.

I think mr.619 is going to pick Chickorita too. I like all the grass staters a lot, don't know why though.

I'm picking Totodile for HG. I try to pick a different elemental starter each generation, rather than choose the same type repeatedly. In FR I picked Bulbasaur, in Em I picked Torchic, and in Pt I just picked the strongest starter, Chimchar, since I had to repeat a type.

I'm still waiting on a generation with Psychic/Dark/Fighting starters, but it'll probably never be made, unless they give you the option to be an evil trainer instead of being an innocent child all the time.

id have to go with totodile since thats my fav pokemon but im probly going to by hg and ss so by the end of the game i would have all of them anyway

I am getting 2 SS and 1 HG so I am gonna pick different starters in all,I've never picked a water type starter in Gen IV but since I am getting 3 of them=all 3 starters,In my JP SS:Cyndaquil
JP HG:Totodile
US SS:Chikorita

I think I'm going to get totodile. I LOVE fire pokemon but totodile is so cute. Plus I already have all three anyway.

I absolutly love water pokemon but when i started firered i picked charmander and it was amazingly strong, since then i always pick {R} type pokemon.

The thing I do not like about Chikorita is that it sucks for the first few gyms on the other game, I still am picking Chikorita, but I hope it is much better on the new game.

^
when i first read this post i was gonna post the exact same thing.

yeah i always choose the fire starter no matter what.

cyndaquil. solely for that back in crystal, Typhlosion was the last one against red, and I want to recreate that experience. Also, my sister is picking chikorita, and my brother is choosing totodile, so it works out that way

Hi every1! My name is Joeypals!! and please look at my thread. Anyway, I would be new to this game, but I'll support my Water-liking and go with Totodile!

Back